Posted September 21Sep 21 British electronic music group Deepest Blue and 'Give It Away' is off next. It was the second single taken their debut album (ironically titled at this time right now) Late September gifting them a second and final top 10 when it peaked at 9 in early 2004. 5 Deepest Blue - Give It Away 11/30 votes6 Emma Bunton - Take My Breath Away 11/32 votes7 Ne-Yo - Mad 14/24 votes8 Meat Loaf Ft Marion Raven - It's All Coming Back To Me Now 8/23 votes9 Elvis Presley - One Night / I Got Stung 12/22 votes10 Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever 14/31 votesVote Your Least Fave
September 21Sep 21 Author Paffendorf now. Again another meh dance song for me. I wouldn't say I love any of the others either but one stands out as really good.
September 21Sep 21 Being completely honest, probably Duffy, which was a step behind the singles from the original Rockferry album for me.The vocal on Be Cool makes me laugh, it's very unique, and the music is solid 2002 Eurotrance.
September 21Sep 21 Don't WorryDuffy's song isn't exactly one of the greats, I might be gunning for that next.
Create an account or sign in to comment