Jump to content

Featured Replies

I’ve got playlist happy today so I thought I’d share!

There’s an Apple Music and Spotify one if they’re helpful? Apologies if someone has already done one or is planning one!

Apple Music - Web Player
No image preview

Essentially- The Pet Shop Boys Rate! by Jarrod Schofield...

Playlist · 58 Songs

I hope they’re accurate, but please contact me if I need to change anything.

  • Replies 28
  • Views 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Given I organised the last one, I think everyone can believe that! 🫣

  • Jaz13music
    Jaz13music

    I’ve got playlist happy today so I thought I’d share! There’s an Apple Music and Spotify one if they’re helpful? Apologies if someone has already done one or is planning one! Apple Music - Web Playe

  • Can you believe that we haven't had a COMPLETED PSB rate since at least the 00s on here?- All true, so IF this get finished then it will be a first on Buzzjack (maybe). Anyway most of you will be fami

Posted Images

  • Author
1 hour ago, Jaz13music said:

I’ve got playlist happy today so I thought I’d share!

There’s an Apple Music and Spotify one if they’re helpful? Apologies if someone has already done one or is planning one!

Apple Music - Web Player
No image preview

Essentially- The Pet Shop Boys Rate! by Jarrod Schofield...

Playlist · 58 Songs

I hope they’re accurate, but please contact me if I need to change anything.

The only thing I would probably alter would be to put the Eighth Wonder version of INS in it but apart from that excellent work!

8 minutes ago, Gezza said:

The only thing I would probably alter would be to put the Eighth Wonder version of INS in it but apart from that excellent work!

Sorry, I put the right one in Apple but not Spotify! Corrected now.

Me trying to resist giving 10s to all of that imperial phase!

  • Author

Was listening to some of the stuff I'm not overly familiar with yesterday (post 2004) and i have to say pet shop boys and example duet- not awful. So that's something!

On 22/09/2026 at 22:20, dandy* said:

Justice for 'Integral' btw!! Although admittedly the remix single wasn't anywhere near as good as the original.

The album version is incredible. It's hard to believe that it's 20 years old now :(

On 24/09/2026 at 16:25, Jaz13music said:

Me trying to resist giving 10s to all of that imperial phase!

Why would you resist that? :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1