September 23Sep 23 4 minutes ago, RobBot said:We might have to revive a “how is your country pronounced?” thread because I definitely butchered half of these names when doing the BJSC FM countdowns last year It's been "nelly-nwah" to me ever since then!
September 23Sep 23 2 hours ago, blacksquare said:If someone makes a fab mascot then it is going to get added to the logo when confirmations open this weekend xI hearby present the "yellow nelly belly platypus" x
September 23Sep 23 1 hour ago, Addy! said:Are you me?Seriously, my confidence is shaken...I am going to flop eternally!!!8->18->28I don’t want the 38th place to come come come into my life next month 😭 Edited September 23Sep 23 by pavi
September 23Sep 23 I’m sure a total of 0 of you pronounce my cuntreh correctly so here’s how u do it: eh-LYO-dahn
September 23Sep 23 2 -> 40From Top 3 to Bottom 3 3 minutes ago, pavi said:I’m sure a total of 0 of you pronounce my cuntreh correctly so here’s how u do it: eh-LYO-dahnCount me as the one pronouncing it right...letter Ë exists in Albanian alphabet!!!
September 23Sep 23 Author 1 hour ago, Juranamo said:I hearby present the "yellow nelly belly platypus" xI see the vision Edited September 23Sep 23 by blacksquare
September 23Sep 23 Author 1 hour ago, Lindsey. said:Not even gonna tell you how long this took me, safe to say it's a slow day at work xLove love love 🖤
September 23Sep 23 Author 1 minute ago, Cody DiLaurentis said:this entire concept is giving Gartic PhoneOh!
September 23Sep 23 just thought i’d add mine to the mix POPHub is actually pronounced: Hol-ee Jer-vis
September 23Sep 23 Hope y'all are ready for some Taiwanese/Mongolian throat singing rock epic from New Lexico for this contest.
September 23Sep 23 Author Just now, Jade said:had a practice so consider this an entry teaser xxObsessedGoing to stop the final leaderboard just to announce 38th place with this
September 23Sep 23 In more important news, are you going to post any hints about the possible dates?I wanna know how much time do I have to find a cheapinspired recycle!!!
September 23Sep 23 Author 7 minutes ago, Addy! said:In more important news, are you going to post any hints about the possible dates?I wanna know how much time do I have to find a cheapinspired recycle!!! September!
September 23Sep 23 Someone draw me a practical magic 2 signature that's also useful for Halloween!!!! Edited September 23Sep 23 by Summer FRUITS!!!!!
September 23Sep 23 I have a song I want to send, I don't think it's veto worthy but it might cause problems for my 100th so I'll need to let the mods in on my plan to see if it's viable 😅
September 23Sep 23 I'm back, due to personal reasons I was unable to come online to represent my votes for the previous competition,Got about 5 tracks to choose from, Goth track, instrumental track, a 9 minute track, a track sang in different language, and one is a absolutely a banger
Create an account or sign in to comment