Jump to content

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, gasman449 said:

Could do without Mi Chico taking off

I would not have expected Chico and Jason Derulo to do a song together. Hopefully a Cheeky Girls and Taio Cruz collab is on the way. :)

  • Replies 209
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sour Candy
    Sour Candy

    How Bad Do U Want Me remains as the best Taylor Swift song released in the past 3 years.

  • Apple Music: 140 Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria Afterhours

  • ___∆___
    ___∆___

    Rein Me In beating a new Taylor release on day 2 wasn’t on my bingo card!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Eric_Blob said:

I would not have expected Chico and Jason Derulo to do a song together. Hopefully a Cheeky Girls and Taio Cruz collab is on the way. :)

Surely jason derulo and the cheeky girls makes more sense considering they both have songs about bottoms 🤣

Fontaines are doing decently on Apple Music at the minute - Tongues is at #81, while Marianne's into the top 40 at #40

Edited by maggotsforbrains

20 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:

Fontaines are doing decently on Apple Music at the minute - Tongues is at #81, while Marianne's into the top 40 at #40

Could do without the awful Tongues taking off. Any sign of Lil Nas X yet?

4 hours ago, Mr. C. Joel said:

Jasonnn Babydoll is TRASH 😇

So is Great Expectation but that didn’t stop it!

23 minutes ago, musicfan97 said:

Anyone know why Paolo Nutini Candy is charting?

Niall Horan just covered it on tour, not sure if that would be cause enough

36 minutes ago, ManicKangaroo said:

Niall Horan just covered it on tour, not sure if that would be cause enough

looking at kworb it seems to have been averaging ~70k streams per day normally - the Niall boost has only been ~20k so far but it was enough to take it from falling around the #200 cutoff to the mid-range of the Spotify Top 200 given the numbers are reasonably close

Edited by maggotsforbrains

3 hours ago, pop enthusiast said:

Could do without the awful Tongues taking off. Any sign of Lil Nas X yet?

I sadly don't see Lil Nas X making any noise but I'll happily bite my tongue

8 hours ago, haydennn said:

I sadly don't see Lil Nas X making any noise but I'll happily bite my tongue

I'd expect him to at least turn up in the Top 200 but maybe I'm overestimating him.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.