Yesterday at 17:231 day 1 minute ago, lewistgreen said:Ding ding, hot take of the day right hereRemembering when the BBC had standards is a hot take now?
Yesterday at 17:241 day Just now, pop enthusiast said:Remembering when the BBC had standards is a hot take now?I think you need to take a break from the computer tbh
Yesterday at 17:241 day 2 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:love how terrible the cover art for Bang Bang is - were these really the best pictures they could get? 🤣This was camp
Yesterday at 17:251 day Just now, kmansaray3_ said:Ngl I still hate Bang Bang so annoyingIts great for a night out song, which is what it is. I wouldn't put it in rotation. Back when people would dance in clubs.
Yesterday at 17:301 day I don't mind Babydoll right now but if he becomes the next Myles Smith I'm gonna hate it...
Yesterday at 17:311 day 1 minute ago, gasman449 said:I don't mind Babydoll right now but if he becomes the next Myles Smith I'm gonna hate it...Myles Smith - now there's an example of pop music I can get enthusiastic about. Stargazing and Nice To Meet You were both brilliant.
Yesterday at 17:321 day The Ordinary and RMI of 2027, ladies and gentlemen. Edited yesterday at 17:321 day by DanielCarey
Yesterday at 17:331 day Just now, DanielCarey said:The Ordinary and RMI of 2027, ladies and gentlemen.yeah it's gonna get 24 weeks at #1 and break RMI's Record Edited yesterday at 17:331 day by kmansaray3_
Yesterday at 17:341 day Just now, DanielCarey said:Has "stupid song" been reset this week?Had physicals out. Edited yesterday at 17:351 day by pop enthusiast
Yesterday at 17:341 day Stupid song only up to 8 were its physicals limited or a tour boost perhaps ?
Create an account or sign in to comment