Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 349
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I think Ella Langley has had Sam Fender effect. All the talk about it being a record breaking number 1 and the ensuing articles where people have said they've never heard it has prompted a surge

Just now, Stephen Emmett said:

Yep, I absolutely called it!

5 minutes ago !!

1 minute ago, Paramore said:

I think Ella Langley has had Sam Fender effect. All the talk about it being a record breaking number 1 and the ensuing articles where people have said they've never heard it has prompted a surge

Yep, Langley's chart record breaking stats are in America - but Choosin' Texas IS Rein Me In of the Billboard Hot 100.

Nearly had a Top 10 of female acts, apart from Jamie Miller o

Just now, Mart!n said:

Nearly had a Top 10 of female acts, apart from Jamie Miller o

Jamie, this is your call to transition! 🏳️‍⚧️

Cleveland really is as bad as people are saying it is. Poor Cleveland. Boston gets Boston. Texas gets Choosin Texas. They get this

1 minute ago, madollar said:

This song is a genuine embarrassment

He likes what he likes, what he likes and he likes me...

Ivor Novello right there

Edited by Paramore

2 minutes ago, DanielCarey said:

Jamie, this is your call to transition! 🏳️‍⚧️

i mean he's bi so we call this a gay friendly top 10 ladies and gentlemen!

I'd prefer Cleveland! not to chart come Friday out of the four songs if I'm honest but not sure I see it going that way. Patient Zero definitely my fave so glad it was the single picked!

1 minute ago, Paramore said:

Cleveland really is as bad as people are saying it is. Poor Cleveland. Boston gets Boston. Texas gets Choosin Texas. They get this

Boston is also atrocious. no clue why the also horrendous Babylon is threatening to overtake Pink Clouding

I don't know if it's just that Actually Romantic, CANCELLED!, Wood and Eldest Daughter desensitised me to Taylor making awful music but Cleveland! isn't THAT bad in comparison

Edited by maggotsforbrains

Create an account or sign in to comment