Posted Thursday at 06:115 days Some weeks ago, Zara was interviewed by Billboard where she told them that she wanted to push "Blue Moon" as a single. And it seems that it's going to happen after all because she has teased a little part of the music video, which was shot by Charlotte Rutherford, during the second date of her The Greek Theatre show in Los Angeles yesterday.“I really want to push ‘Blue Moon’ because I feel like it’s ‘Midnight Sun’s’ sister,” Larsson told Billboard backstage Wednesday night at her Apple Music x Chase Sapphire Experience concert and Q&A. “And it deserves a video and it deserves love.”
Thursday at 08:025 days Yesss! So excited to see the video. Not sure if I can see it actually charting but either way a great way to end the era before starting the next hopefully next year.
Thursday at 12:045 days It would be so nice to see this do something, justice for Post-Album singles! I imagine the video will be stunning.
Thursday at 12:075 days Would this be the OG version, the Kehlani version or the remixes she said were coming and then never did
Thursday at 12:435 days What a dreadful idea.. she should have a new song/re-release at the ready. I think they missed the boat with Eurosummer.
Thursday at 12:525 days It sounds like it should have been a single already to me! I don't think it really matters how long the album has been out these days, it's difficult to engineer a hit pre or post album!This sounds like more of a hit than 'Crush', and I guess they would have gone with this at that time if it wasn't so similar to 'Midnight Sun'!
Thursday at 22:594 days Author This was the brief teaser of the music video she made during her tour last night.
Sunday at 10:502 days I am so very under the impression this was always in the pipeline anyway. I have a feeling the long gap was just because the the intended Summer single was the Eurosummer remix, but the music video was scrapped because of Shakira’s team and then this was always going to get a Autumn push.
Sunday at 14:132 days can’t believe we never got a proper eurosummer release 😭 it would have been huge
Create an account or sign in to comment