Jump to content

What's your Least Favourite in this round? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. What's your Least Fave in this round?

    • Oasis - Who Feels Love?
    • Geri Halliwell - Scream If You Wanna Go Faster
    • Appleton - Fantasy
      0
    • Elvis Presley - Rubberneckin
    • Beyoncé - Naughty Girl
      0
    • Elvis Presley - (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such As I
    • Eminem - When I'm Gone
    • Shakira Ft Wyclef Jean - Hips Don't Lie
      0
    • Timbaland Ft Keri Hilson & D.O.E. - The Way I Are
      0
    • Miley Cyrus - Party In The U.S.A.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14
  • Views 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going straight for Geri, easy choice.

The TOTP repeats have reminded me I'm not very fond of that Oasis track, so that.

Well congrats to Shakira for taking this round.

Rubberneckin is definitely the weaker of the 2 Elvis hits here.

Either of the Elvis tracks can go, voted Rubberneckin although don’t mind which.

  • Author

Back to back times I'm swapping my pick from the newest survivor lol. Have changed from Miley to the 2nd Elvis one as wasn't keen on that either when checking.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.