Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Would love if 'Melatonin' can become a hit somehow, only just heard it a couple of days ago but it is a full fat banger x

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    Jack Saunders has played Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore a bit this week. I hope that gets its time to shine as a single at some point.

  • Same x

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Steve201 said:

First Royal Blood lead to not be A Listed?

100%. Song’s too risky for general audiences to fully engage with, not as palatable as songs by NBT or Blossoms. I imagine they will self replace next week tho cause of the whole live lounge month of it all (and how late in the line-up they are)

48 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

Why give Royal Blood an A List spot when we can have FISHER for 10 weeks instead??

I mean I'd much rather have FISHER??

Perhaps with NBT and Fontaines D.C. both on the A-list, they didn’t want Royal Blood there too (I know they aren’t all exactly the same but you get the idea).

The Jorja Smith run is so odd - I wonder what the thinking behind it was? If they thought so highly of the song, why was it sat on the C-list for so long in the first place?

38 minutes ago, J14C said:

Perhaps with NBT and Fontaines D.C. both on the A-list, they didn’t want Royal Blood there too (I know they aren’t all exactly the same but you get the idea).

The Jorja Smith run is so odd - I wonder what the thinking behind it was? If they thought so highly of the song, why was it sat on the C-list for so long in the first place?

I am puzzled

1 hour ago, J14C said:

Perhaps with NBT and Fontaines D.C. both on the A-list, they didn’t want Royal Blood there too (I know they aren’t all exactly the same but you get the idea).

The Jorja Smith run is so odd - I wonder what the thinking behind it was? If they thought so highly of the song, why was it sat on the C-list for so long in the first place?

She’s in live lounge this week so that maybe a factor, maybe record label negotiating her appearance for the single to be A Listed.

4 hours ago, earthisturning said:

I mean I'd much rather have FISHER??

Would be nice to see some metal A Listed instead of more dance imo.

 

13 hours ago, Jay79x said:

100%. Song’s too risky for general audiences to fully engage with, not as palatable as songs by NBT or Blossoms. I imagine they will self replace next week tho cause of the whole live lounge month of it all (and how late in the line-up they are)

It wasn’t too risky for the first 4 eras tbf.

27 minutes ago, Steve201 said:

It wasn’t too risky for the first 4 eras tbf.

all of those were more alt-rock which is palatable, this is closer to general rock.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.