Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

A List

ADÉLA - Nicole Kidman [A-A-A]

Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [C-B-A-A-A-A]

↑ Beabadoobee - Memories [C-B-B-A]

Blossoms feat. Declan McKenna - Additional Driver [C-B-A-A-A]

Charli XCX - Camera [A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A] ~LONGEST RUNNER~

Chase & Status feat. Debbie - Gone Too Far [C-B-B-A-A]

Cloonee & Prospa feat. Tristan Henry - Good Girl [C-C-B-B-B-A-A-A]

FISHER feat. Florence Arman - What A Life [C-B-B-B-A-A-A-A-A-A]

Fontaines D.C. - Marianne [A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A]

↑ Jamie Miller - Babydoll [C-B-A]

↑ Jorja Smith - Dancing [C-C-C-B-A]

Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [A-A-A-A-A-A]

Nothing But Thieves - Baby Kool (Evelyn) [C-B-A-A-A-A]

Phoebe Bridgers - Bobby [C-B-B-B-A-A]

RAYE, Amma & Absolutely - Joy [C-B-B-A-A-A-A]

Taylor Swift - Patient Zero [A-A-A]

B List

↑ Anderson .Paak & Cordae - A Good Day [C-B]

Fat Dog - Call It What You Want [C-C-B-B]

Florence Road - 7563 [C-C-B-B-B-B]

↑ Freya Skye - Bad Taste [C-C-B]

↑ Keo - Be Happy [C-B]

Mulaa Joans - That Ain't You [C-C-B-B-B-B]

Nemzzz feat. Travis Scott - GASS [C-B-B-B]

Royal Blood - Ten Over Ten [C-B-B-B-B-B-B]

Sam Smith - Constant Companion [C-B-B-B-B]

Sekou - Dangerous Lover [C-C-C-B-B]

Skepta feat. Suggs & Chase & Status - Innocent Smile [C-B-B-B]

↑ Sonny Fodera & Becky Hill - Say Something [C-C-B]

↑ Troye Sivan - Party [C-C-B]

* Zara Larsson - Blue Moon [B]

C List

Clementine Douglas - Trust [C-C-C-C]

* GENER8ION & Yung Lean - Storm II [C] ~FIRST TIME ADD~

Interplanetary Criminal & Silva Bumpa - Hold Da Phone [C-C]

* Jazzy - Get This Started [C]

* Kolter - Hey Everybody [C]

Nieve Ella - Romance Is A Desert [C-C]

* Odeal - After The Club [C]

* Robyn - Sucker For Love [C]

* Tinashe - Melatonin [C]

* Westside Cowboy - Well Done Kid, You Did It [C]

BBC Introducing Tune Of The Week

Charlie Jeer - Jennifer

Tune Of The Weekend

Slayyyter - I Think He's Got A Girl

Radio 1's Future Artist for October

Mulaa Joans

OUT

Alex Warren - Emerald Eyes [B-B-B-B-B]

ANOTR feat. Emily Warren - Silver Lines [C-C-B-B-B-B]

Bebe Rexha & David Guetta - Sad Girls [C-B-B-B-A-A-A-A-A-A]

Gorgon City feat. Jem Cooke - Oracle [C-C-B-B-B-B]

Rosé - New Trick [C-C-C]

Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ [C-B-B-B-A-A-A-A-A]

Wasia Project - Vogue [C-C-C-C]

Average age of songs on the playlist: 4.15 weeks (down from 4.33 last week)

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Would love if 'Melatonin' can become a hit somehow, only just heard it a couple of days ago but it is a full fat banger x

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    Jack Saunders has played Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore a bit this week. I hope that gets its time to shine as a single at some point.

  • Same x

Posted Images

Quite a unique run for Jorja Smith.

16 songs on the A-list, do they really need to keep Charli xcx and FISHER on there?

Hoping Holly Humberstone is added soon.

They seem to be open to playlisting artists a bit older now but still not Sugababes? You'd think they'd be open to supporting one of the very few UK girl groups that we have.

oh the Zara push is ON. cheer

Such a random run for Jorja but not complaining, ‘Dancing’ is fab! J.Mills pulling off a C-B-A run we love to see it. bea’s song is also brilliant.

‘Say Something’ and ‘bad taste’ reaching B we used to pray for times like these cheeseblock

The songs by Tinashe, Kolter and Westside Cowboy are so brilliant, i love to see it.

That felt too early to rid off Rosé and definitely Alex Warren, which to my recollection is the third song to spend all of its run on the B List this year, after his own ‘Fine Place To Die’ and Niall Horan’s ‘Dinner Party’. No need to keep Charli as much as I love ‘Camera’. ‘Oracle’ didn’t need to go either if we’re being picky.

I Think He's Got a Girl Tune of the weekend let's goooo!

Great to see 'Babydoll' and 'Dancing' up to the A List - what a strange run for Jorja though! (Is this the first time a C-C-C-B-A run has happened?)

I am loving 'bad taste', 'Say Something' and 'Party' a LOT at the moment, so am glad they did not stall on the C List. Love to see 'Blue Moon' added as well, a bit shocked as I had heard rumours of it becoming a single but I was unsure if and when it was happening.

Good adds for 'Get This Started', 'Hey Everybody', 'After The Club', 'Sucker For Love' and 'Melatonin'.

A shame to see 'EMERALD EYES' and 'new trick' gone so soon but the other removals seem appropriate. I am very bored of 'Camera' now though.

Would love if 'Melatonin' can become a hit somehow, only just heard it a couple of days ago but it is a full fat banger x

Just now, Bror said:

Would love if 'Melatonin' can become a hit somehow, only just heard it a couple of days ago but it is a full fat banger x

hopefully the streaming masses will follow suit in uplifting Tinashe (Melatonin's streams are continuing to rise post-album release so there is at least some reason to be hopeful)

8 hours ago, Simon. said:

They seem to be open to playlisting artists a bit older now but still not Sugababes? You'd think they'd be open to supporting one of the very few UK girl groups that we have.


Not gonna happen unless something they do really blows up!

 

1 hour ago, maggotsforbrains said:

hopefully the streaming masses will follow suit in uplifting Tinashe (Melatonin's streams are continuing to rise post-album release so there is at least some reason to be hopeful)


Lots of critical acclaim for this record which I think has encouraged R1 to get on board.

Although No Broke Boys did a magnificent job at resurrecting her UK presence.

Need to check the whole album out myself!

Great to see Sucker For Love on the playlist, I personal charted it months ago when 6 Music that I don't actually listen to playlisted it.

Better late than never!

Must be a difficult job deciding what's going on the R1 Playlist these days, obviously they can't just look at the charts but if things are blowing up online like the Tinashe album it makes sense to acknowledge that.

2 minutes ago, HiyaLuv! said:


Lots of critical acclaim for this record which I think has encouraged R1 to get on board.

Although No Broke Boys did a magnificent job at resurrecting her UK presence.

Need to check the whole album out myself!

Great to see Sucker For Love on the playlist, I personal charted it months ago when 6 Music that I don't actually listen to playlisted it.

Better late than never!

highly recommend the whole album - go stream Popstar and help uplift Tinashe! ❤️

Edited by maggotsforbrains

Looking at the stats, the only song as a lead artist they ever got behind was 2On.

And All Hands On Deck a little bit, I remember that.

Both very good tunes.

Totally there for people getting BIGGER in their thirties especially after I'd presumed they were official pop toast!

EIGHT ALBUMS.

 

3 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:

highly recommend the whole album - go stream Popstar and help uplift Tinashe! ❤️


I will.

Looking forward to it!

I've been going through a whole load of classic albums from years that end in 1 or 6 for their anniversaries but not got many left now and after that it is time for a bit of a "recent albums I've slept on" marathon.

Edited by HiyaLuv!

2 minutes ago, HiyaLuv! said:

Totally there for people getting BIGGER in their thirties especially I'd presumed they were pop toast!

EIGHT ALBUMS.

and they're almost all bangers (we don't talk about Joyride...)

I love her glasses.

image.png

 

It can be hard to get invested in albums because I didn't pay £10-15 for them like I did in the old days.

In the streaming era, I'm a sucker for listening once or twice then forgetting they ever came out.

19 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

Jack Saunders has played Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore a bit this week. I hope that gets its time to shine as a single at some point.

the second he switched the tinashe play to Melatonin yesterday is when i knew the song was getting playlisted today, never been more happy to be right!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.