Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
There you have it just edited first page you have practically got the top 10, just fill in where Mark Ronson is, just missed the top 5
  • Replies 555
  • Views 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope take that go number 1 over leona,im happy with the rest,britnry falling is a surprise,mc fly just top 5 is brilliant and i hope they fall plus oasis should overtake elvis and stay top 10

 

i didnt know mel c had a single out this week

 

very interesting and exciting chart this week best in ages

  • Author
As for Rihanna all her 3 singles are back to back to each other, Umbrella is one place ahead of SU&D, Umbrella is up 7 places. (29), you can fill the blanks where the other 2 singles are
As for Rihanna all her 3 singles are back to back to each other, Umbrella is one place ahead of SU&D, Umbrella is up 7 places. (29), you can fill the blanks where the other 2 singles are

 

WOW. Has that EVER happened before?

we haven't even had rain! when sales come in, could you tell us if umbrella is increasing? i think i could catch Mika now....
we haven't even had rain! when sales come in, could you tell us if umbrella is increasing? i think i could catch Mika now....

 

It's probably due to Hope singing it on The X Factor.

Excellent start for Take That :dance: I have to say i am impressed they are #2 considering that when you searched for "Take That" on I-Tunes on Sunday "Rule The World" was not even appearing :blink:
Wow, the Sugas at number 3 still! That's amazing! They must be selling quite well to be bearting Britney still! I can't wait to see the mids sales!
  • Author
OUCH, The Killers are down 27 places :o :lol:

:o!

 

I think it will end up like this:

 

01. Take That

02. Leona

03. Britney

04. Mcfly

 

:(

Take That will eventually overtake Leona on iTunes i think.

 

Britney best not fall :angry:

Take That will eventually overtake Leona on iTunes i think.

 

Have you seen her lead?! LOL don't make me take back that Britney album!

 

She also has a new version climbing (currently #65)

Edited by Mikal

  • Author
Who keeps on downloading Phil Collins, its gone and climbed another 2 places this week. :lol:

I think Leona will only increase and stay at #01 ^_^

 

Take That will still have strong sales for a #02 I think. Britney should climb to #03 and McFly could even fall :o

No, where can i see it?

 

It's in the iTunes thread. Someone did a print screen of it :)

OUCH, The Killers are down 27 places :o :lol:

 

That's strange as it's still #13 on iTunes

I think Leona will only increase and stay at #01 ^_^

 

Take That will still have strong sales for a #02 I think. Britney should climb to #03 and McFly could even fall :o

There will be very healthy sales this week.

 

I hope Freemasons can still climb into the top 5 :cheer:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.