Jump to content

Featured Replies

I really can't wait for the chart of the year :P

 

1. Alexandra

2. Leona Lewis

3. Jeff Buckley

4. Geraldine (?) I'm wondering how badly the christmas songs will have fallen over the last few days :P

5. No idea :P Beyonce?

 

1. Take That

2. Leona Lewis

3. Kings Of Leon

4. The Killers

5. Girls Aloud

 

I think ;)

  • Replies 522
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Harve, you lazy git!

I know. Its just a vicious spiral of decline, the more sleep you have, the more you need. 12 hours of sleep isn't good :(

 

I "respect" Ruby so much more now. Its a choon. Glad it sold 300k. Only would be enough for low top 20 this year, a third less than that not making the top 40.

  • Author
I tunes removed the xmas songs - I don't agree with that, if anyone wants to download an xmas song out of season, that is surely up to them??

40 Chris Brown - With You

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697269362.JPG

 

Chart Run: 63-53-35-19-16-14-17-8-9-10-11-13-13-18-21-20-27-30-32-35-38-37-39-33-33-38-43-52-64-xx(2 wks)-75 [30 wks]

 

Release date: 24-3-2008

Catalogue Number: 88697291522

Label: RCA

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. With You

2. With You [b&B Remix]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2006 02 Run It! (Chris Brown Feat. Juelz Santana)

2006 13 Yo (Excuse Me Miss)

2006 23 Gimme That (Remix) (Chris Brown Feat. Lil' Wayne)

2007 75 Wall To Wall

2007 38 Kiss Kiss (Chris Brown Feat. T-Pain)

2008 08 With You

2008 03 No Air (duet with Jordin Sparks)

2008 57 Shawty Get Loose (Lil Mama Feat. Chris Brown)

2008 04 Forever

2008 32 Superhuman (Chris Brown Feat. Keri Hilson)

2008 62 Freeze (T-Pain Feat. Chris Brown)

 

Discussion Thread Here

I tunes removed the xmas songs - I don't agree with that, if anyone wants to download an xmas song out of season, that is surely up to them??

Were they really removed? I checked this morning, and they were available to download. :unsure:

Hello everyone, hope you all had a great Christmas!

 

This is one of the few Chris Brown songs I find bearable [the other being 'Forever'], but I can't say I like it...tis just too middle of the road for me.

  • Author
Were they really removed? I checked this morning, and they were available to download. :unsure:

Oh, I thought they were removed :o

 

I loved this, and still do. :wub: Surprisingly. :o

Hallo Aly :wub:

 

Hello everyone, hope you all had a great Christmas!

 

This is one of the few Chris Brown songs I find bearable [the other being 'Forever'], but I can't say I like it...tis just too middle of the road for me.

Hi Jim, not bad thanks, how was yours?

I might take down my xmas decs later ^_^

 

too early :mellow:

 

39 T.I. Feat. Rihanna - Live Your Life

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/AT0325CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 39-2-4-3-7-10-23 [7 wks]

 

Release date: 24-11-2008

Catalogue Number: AT0325CD

Label: ATLANTIC

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Live Your Life-Feat. Rihanna

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

T.I.

2005 04 Soldier (Destiny's Child Feat. T.I. & Lil Wayne)

2005 59 Bring 'em Out

2006 22 Why You Wanna

2006 02 My Love (Justin Timberlake Feat. T.I.)

2007 21 Pac's Life (2Pac Feat. Ashanti & T.I.)

2007 18 I'm A Flirt (R Kelly Feat. T.I. & T-Pain)

2008 47 Whatever You Like

2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna)

 

Rihanna

2005 02 Pon De Replay

2005 11 If It's Lovin' That You Want

2006 02 SOS

2006 02 Unfaithful

2006 17 We Ride

2007 01 Umbrella

2007 05 Shut Up And Drive

2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo)

2007 04 Don't Stop The Music

2008 01 Take A Bow

2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 Feat. Rihanna)

2008 03 Disturbia

2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna)

2008 16 Rehab

 

of_76.jpg

38 Leona Lewis - Better In Time / Footprints In The Sand

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697272002.JPG

 

Chart Run: 74-38-23-2-3-6-7-8-12-15-17-27-29-37-42-53-57-62-57-67-63-xx-55-66-75 [21 wks]

 

Release date: 10-3-2008

Catalogue Number: 88697272002

Label: BMG

 

Leona Lewis from Hackney, London was the winner of the third series of the UK reality TV show, THE X FACTOR. Lewis auditioned with "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"--in the style of Eva Cassidy rather than Judy Garland--and was eventually crowned the winner on 16th December 2006, polling 60% of the estimated 8 million votes. Her debut single--"A Moment Like This"--was released a matter of days after the final and roared to the top of the UK singles charts claiming the prestigious Christmas number 1 spot, selling over half a million copies on the way. In February 2007, Lewis signed a multi-million dollar contract with Clive Davis' J Records, and began the lengthy process of recording her debut full-length, SPIRIT. The first fruits from the album sessions, Lewis' second single, ôBleeding Loveö, became her second UK number one in October 2007. - HMV

 

Video here - Better In Time:

 

track listing

1. Better In Time

2. Footprints In The Sand

3. You Bring Me Down

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2006 01 A Moment Like This

2007 46 Forgiveness

2007 01 Bleeding Love

2007 73 The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

2007 61 Whatever It Takes

2007 25 Footprints In The Sand

2008 02 Better In Time / Footprints In The Sand

2008 05 Forgive Me

2008 01 Run

 

of_133.png

37 The Killers - Human

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1789799.JPG

 

Chart Run: 4-3-4-5-7-11 [6 wks]

 

Release date: 17-11-2008

Catalogue Number: 1789799

Label: MERCURY

 

Though a batch of 1980s-New Wave-inspired bands started making noise in the early 2000s, it wasn't until the Killers' 2004 debut album HOT FUSS (and its crossover hits "Somebody Told Me" and "Mr. Brightside") that the style really broke through to the mainstream. Heavily indebted to the likes of the Smiths, Psychedelic Furs, et al, the Las Vegas, NV quartet brought a contemporary sense of urgency to their retro-loving dance-rock sound and taught a new generation of kids that it doesn't have to be disco to be dance music. For follow-up SAM'S TOWN, the group obviously feasted on a gorge of Bruce Springsteen style rock, and while the sound boasted a slightly harder edge, the group retained the critics' and fans' adoration. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Human

2. Crippling Blow

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2004 28 Somebody Told Me

2004 10 Mr Brightside

2004 18 All These Things That I've Done

2005 03 Somebody Told Me (2005)

2005 11 Smile Like You Mean It

2006 02 When You Were Young

2006 15 Bones

2007 15 Read My Mind

2007 53 For Reasons Unknown

2007 13 Tranquilize (The Killers Feat. Lou Reed)

2007 34 Don't Shoot Me Santa

2008 03 Human

 

of_90.jpg

Hi Jim, not bad thanks, how was yours?

 

Very good thanks - pretty peaceful, exactly what I wanted after an extremely hectic few weeks. Nothing special went on, just a couple of lovely dinners at home with relatives ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.