Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author

Sales (approx)

 

Chris Brown: 209275

TI & Rihanna: 210000

Leona: 220000

Killers: 220000 +

  • Replies 522
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 September - Cry For You

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/H2B03CDX.JPG

 

Chart Run: 9-5-5-6-7-10-9-9-15-15-19-19-20-24-26-27-29-35-44-50-62-61 [22 wks]

 

Release date: 14-4-2008

Catalogue Number: H2B03CDX

Label: HARD2BEAT

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Cry For You [uK radio edit]

2. Cry For You [candlelight edit]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2008 05 Cry For You

 

Discussion Thread Here

40 Chris Brown - With You

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697269362.JPG

 

Chart Run: 63-53-35-19-16-14-17-8-9-10-11-13-13-18-21-20-27-30-32-35-38-37-39-33-33-38-43-52-64-xx(2 wks)-75 [30 wks]

Still like this. Very generic and sentimental but it takes a while for it to tire.

so far....

 

 

36 September Cry For You

37 The Killers Human

38 Leona Lewis Better In Time/Footprints In The Sand

39 T.I. featuring Rihanna Live Your Life

40 Chris Brown With You

 

  • Author

:o September! I like this alot more than I remember :lol:

 

 

:o Decent chart so far :wub: I think I like All of them! :heart:
  • Author
so far....

36 September Cry For You

37 The Killers Human

38 Leona Lewis Better In Time/Footprints In The Sand

39 T.I. featuring Rihanna Live Your Life

40 Chris Brown With You

Things have changed a bit since the last top YE update :P Good to keep us on our toes!

Sales (approx)

 

Chris Brown: 209275

TI & Rihanna: 210000

Leona: 220000

Killers: 220000 +

You sure about this? Because in this thread Chris Brown is on 221750, and i'd imagine he'd be about 1k higher this week maybe?

I that was a good dance track (Cry For You). :dance: Haven't heard it for a while :o
Oh God they have to ruin a great start don't they :puke2:
  • Author

35 Wiley - Wearing My Rolex

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/ASYLUM1CD1.JPG

 

Chart Run: 4-3-2-5-6-10-13-14-17-18-19-21-23-26-27-32-42-47-54-65 [20 wks]

 

Release date: 5-5-2008

Catalogue Number: ASYLUM1CD1

Label: ATLANTIC

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Wearing My Rolex [radio edit]

2. Wearing My Rolex [Agent X mix]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2004 31 Wot Do U Call It

2004 45 Pies

2008 02 Wearing My Rolex

2008 45 Summertime

2008 18 Cash In My Pocket (Wiley Feat. Daniel Merriweather)

 

Discussion Thread Here

Two good entries from The Killers and September there; both are catchy electro-fused, catchy songs :)

 

But now we have the utter drivel that is 'Wearing My Rolex'...

  • Author
You sure about this? Because in this thread Chris Brown is on 221750, and i'd imagine he'd be about 1k higher this week maybe?

No, not sure at all, as things have changed quite a bit. I am just giving approx amounts :lol:

  • Author
September and Wiley have both sold approx 238000 :P This is based on DaveB's last updates and figures.
Wiley - one of the most overrated songs of the year. Thank God Madge kept him away from number 1 :cheer:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.