Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 543
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
:rofl:

 

And I don't rofl often anymore. How be it Matt?

:heehee: Not bad ta, 'Dre, how are you? :heart:

id like to think it's here because i downloaded it yesterday.

wohoo well done alesha top 40 debut (may drop next week though) but thats great! i think she should move the release forward on this cause people are liking it!

 

amazed beyonce is another week in the top 40 has clung on well past 3 weeks!

  • Author
Ooh pleased Alesha is top 40.

This song has really surprised me - much better than TBDN and video is better too :wub:

Hi Cremey! :cheer:

Breathe Slow :wub:

 

I hope it doesnt do a Superhuman and enter early and peak not much higher. Love this song, Alesha's best.

It's also the first weekit40uk's download only chart today

 

 

hit 40 charts are pointless anyway, they bear no relation, ALL sales should be counted, whether it wax cylinder or 7" or CD

 

the day that the charts as used by the BBC are completely downloads is the day that the UK Charts should be scrapped

 

Yooo I'm here guys! :D

 

Great to see Beyonce still Top 40 with 'Listen' :wub:

 

and I was sure Alesha would of swapped with P!nk :o Guess Not :o :dance:

alesha album is a lot better than i expected, though i am still amazed Knock Down only managed #45 great song!!!
:heehee: Not bad ta, 'Dre, how are you? :heart:

I'm good too thanks, listening to the chart while I essay it up ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.