Jump to content

Featured Replies

Alexis is such a guilty pleasure, Happiness is incredibly catchy

 

Still can't get over how successful it's been, first its #3 peak and now its longevity. I saw it on TV before its release and I thought it was another female popstar doomed to flop. :o

Edited by mikeb

  • Replies 511
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone else sing the Jonas Brothers Shake It over that Wombats song? :lol:

 

don't you mean Metro Station? if so, it does sound quite similar yes :o

  • Author
don't you mean Metro Station? if so, it does sound quite similar yes :o

Oh yeah! Thats who I mean!

I wish this would hurry hurry out of the chart

 

It has had a rather longer chart run than I'd thought, but it keeps getting played on TV still, I saw it about four or five times last week on the music channels.

Pink's already top 30 :cheer:

 

EDIT: Oops! I though Vaccines were #31

Edited by Leonardo

  • Author

32 :ne: The Vaccines - Post Break-Up Sex [D]

 

http://cdn.hmvdigital.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/010/608/0001060876_100.jpg

 

Chart Run: 32 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 23-01-11

Format: download only single

Label: Columbia

 

Video here:

 

Download Track Listing

1 Post Break-Up Sex

2 We're Happening

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2011 32 Post Break-Up Sex

 

Discussion Thread Here

Because it sounds the same?!

 

But what possible motive would you have to sing a Jonas Brothers song?

(It's OK if it's Metro Station though :P)

 

Post Break-Up Sex is the sort of song I would never expect to see in the top 40 again - shame songs like this need a massive hype cloud to even make it as high as #32.

Happiness has been on the radio all the time, since like June, so I'm not surprised it's having longevity to be honest! It's a great song. :)

Disappointed with The Vaccines chart position. :(

It deserved much higher, fantastic song.

Bit of a fall for the Vaccines, not really keen on it.
I like this, too bad it didn't chart higher.
this sounds its straight out of 2006/7 really :o never thought I'd see it in the top 40 again, then again, I'm a sucker for this type of music so I like it and glad it made the top 40 :kink:

Edited by chart wizard

32 :ne: The Vaccines - Post Break-Up Sex

1 Post Break-Up Sex

2 We're Happening

 

Should have done much better than 32

 

  • Author

31 :ne: Beady Eye - The Roller [D]

 

http://cdn.hmvdigital.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/011/340/0001134046_100.jpg

 

Chart Run: 31 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 23-01-11

Format: download only single

Label: Columbia

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2010 61 Bring The Light

2011 31 The Roller

 

Discussion Thread Here

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.