Jump to content

Featured Replies

I heard a new song from Maroon 5 called Daylight. I prefer that one to One More Night. Is it the next single?

 

Erm, I think so - last time I checked it was listed as "Coming soon" on the release schedule so I imagine it will get a release date soon.

  • Replies 384
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a new song from Maroon 5 called Daylight. I prefer that one to One More Night. Is it the next single?

Any Maroon 5 song is better than One More Night!

 

Back from tea, so pleased Spectrum is back in! :wub: Seems Yeah Yeah isn't going to go Top 20, but as long as it sticks around for a while I'll be happy.

27 :arrowup: (from 35) Disclosure Feat. Sam Smith - Latch [P]

 

http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/33/02/b3/3302b394-d4c8-7148-b6dc-e99f0cc04f17/5025425196737.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 26-17-12-11-14-16-19-23-26-28-26-35-27 [13 wks]

 

Release date: 26-11-2012

Format: LS [12" only]

Catalogue Number: PMR023

Label: pmr

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Disclosure

2012 11 Latch (Disclosure Feat. Sam Smith) -1-

 

Sam Smith

2012 11 Latch (Disclosure Feat. Sam Smith)

Erm, I think so - last time I checked it was listed as "Coming soon" on the release schedule so I imagine it will get a release date soon.

Oh I didn't check that one, thanks ;)

I still love Latch! :wub:
That's because the album was already out and people cherrypicked immediately from the album.

 

Yep - And the video is already online to coincide with the earlier release/impact dates of other countries. The same happened with 'Blow Me' and 'Try' from Pink too. I quite like it when that happens! :D

You can do a separate thread after the official chart has finished at 7 for the big top 40 if you like - then you could have one thread which is added to every week.

 

 

The problem about doing a Big Top 40 thread every week, as the Chart order changes as the show is on air, so any position by position postings will be changed at lock down at 6pm, so a thread like this one wont work, I have been a listener to this chart since it started and before The Hit 40 UK on and off since it used to be the Pepsi Chart, so I follow both charts at the same time on Sundays, listen to one & Post here and Haven, and find out the other Official Chart.

 

> #26 [:down: from #23]

> ONE DIRECTION

> "Kiss You" [3rd single from "Take Me Home"]

> 62-43-12-22-23-26-

> 4 weeks top 40; 6 weeks top 75

 

> #27 [:up: from #35]

> DISCLOSURE feat. SAM SMITH

> "Latch" [1st single from TBA debut album]

> 26-17-12-11-14-16-19-23-26-28-26-35-27-

> 13 weeks top 40

 

> #28 [:down: from #26]

> WILLY MOON

> "Yeah Yeah" [non-album single]

> 91-34-65-93-x(2)-65-28-26-28-

> 4 weeks top 40; 6 weeks top 75; 8 weeks top 100

 

> #29 [:down: from #18]

> MAROON 5

> "One More Night" [2nd single from "Overexposed"]

> 100-x(13)-64-18-8-8-9-13-15-20-22-28-33-31-18-29-

> 13 weeks top 40; 14 weeks top 75; 15 weeks top 100

 

> #30 [:up: from #37]

> JAY-Z and KANYE WEST

> "Niggas In Paris" [4th single from "Watch The Throne"]

> 76-37-27-18-10-11-11-14-23-29-33-36-41-51-34-42-47-50-44-18-21-24-25-29-32-34-54-50-48-50-51-52-50-51-51-63-61-42-...

...-48-48-79-x(1)-85-90-59-37-30-

> 21 weeks top 40; 42 weeks top 75; 46 weeks top 100

 

> #31 [:down: from #24]

> TAYLOR SWIFT

> "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" [1st single from "Red"]

> 5-8-8-7-6-4-10-12-7-9-10-19-25-25-29-36-44-41-24-31-

> 18 weeks top 40; 20 weeks top 75

 

> #32 [:down: from #30]

> JUSTIN BIEBER feat. NICKI MINAJ

> "Beauty And A Beat" [3rd single from "Believe"]

> 84-x(16)-20-18-16-18-24-24-28-33-46-50-30-32-

> 10 weeks top 40; 12 weeks top 75; 13 weeks top 100

 

> #33 [:up: from #39]

> SAM AND THE WOMP

> "Bom Bom" [non-album single]

> 1-2-5-9-13-17-24-25-35-45-51-49-62-62-73-72-80-79-39-33-

> 11 weeks top 40; 18 weeks top 75; 20 weeks top 100

 

> #34 [:down: from #27]

> WILEY feat. SKEPTA, JME and MS D

> "Can You Hear Me? (Ayayaya)" [2nd single from "The Ascent"]

> 3-7-13-17-18-25-32-37-27-34-

> 10 weeks top 40

 

> #35 [:up: from #51]

> FLORENCE + THE MACHINE

> "Spectrum" [5th single from "Ceremonials"]

> 1-1-1-3-4-7-6-7-12-21-25-22-29-29-32-35-35-46-58-55-63-59-52-58-51-35-

> 18 weeks top 40; 26 weeks top 75

 

> #36 [:up: from #41]

> ELLIE GOULDING

> "Anything Could Happen" [1st single from “Halcyon"]

> 5-5-11-17-24-26-27-28-36-52-36-39-41-36-

> 12 weeks top 40; 14 weeks top 75

 

> #37 [:down: from #29]

> CHRISTINA PERRI

> "A Thousand Years" [2nd single from "The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn - Part 1 - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack"]

> 52-39-32-38-46-57-87-91-83-87-85-97-92-x(39)-75-19-13-13-19-27-30-29-37-

> 11 weeks top 40; 15 weeks top 75; 22 weeks top 100

 

> #38 [:left: NON-MOVER]

> ONE DIRECTION

> "Live While We're Young" [1st single from "Take Me Home"]

> 3-6-16-19-27-37-26-32-45-53-61-65-38-38-

> 10 weeks top 40; 14 weeks top 75

 

> #39 [:down: from #28]

> £1 FISH MAN

> "One Pound Fish" [non-album single]

> 47-29-28-39-

> 3 weeks top 40; 4 weeks top 75

 

> #40 [:up: from #45]

> RUDIMENTAL feat. JOHN NEWMAN and ALEX CLARE

> "Not Giving In" [2nd single from "Rudimental"]

> 14-15-21-31-40-45-40-

> 6 weeks top 40; 7 weeks top 75

 

YESS for the climb for 'Latch' :wub: Hope it can get to at least 16 weeks top 40 now.

26 :arrowdown: (from 23) One Direction - Kiss You [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88725439722.JPG

 

Chart Run: 62-43-12-22-23-26 [6 wks]

 

Format: download only track

Label: syco

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2011 01 What Makes You Beautiful -1-

2011 03 Gotta Be You -2-

2011 01 Wishing On A Star (2011 Finalists Feat. JLS & One Direction)

2012 09 One Thing -3-

2012 55 I Should Have Kissed You -B side-

2012 03 Live While We're Young -1-

2012 01 Little Things -2-

2012 12 Kiss You -AT-

 

Album Discussion Here

This may be my favourite One Direction song :o The verses and na na na's are still bad but the chorus is nice enough! Plus Little Things is tiring on me now.
Would it be OK to reveal the Big Top 40 chart every week when the chart has finished?

 

And I don't care, I just said that I wouldn't mind doing it if it was allowed.

 

(feel free to respond via PM because I don't want to clog this thread up)

Oh yeah, that's true actually. Sorry for going off-topic.

 

we already have an esablished chart thread here and afterwards a full 75/100 singles and albums and compilations posted

 

do we need duplication, when its already done so well ?

Kiss You is now my favourite One Direction song! :wub: I love it so much!
I just love 'Kiss You'. :wub: It deserves a better peak than #12 being their best song by far, but I don't see it. :(

 

I agree! Their singles have got significantly better to me as this era has gone on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.