Jump to content

Featured Replies

Oh great, I was hoping Jameela wouldn't over-exaggerate like Reggie used to, but she's broken that with the cliché "Emeli Sande's 15th song in the chart". :rolleyes:
  • Replies 443
  • Views 53.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OCC have announced some news coming up about Bowie on their Twitter........!
Oh great, I was hoping Jameela wouldn't over-exaggerate like Reggie used to, but she's broken that with the cliché "Emeli Sande's 15th song in the chart". :rolleyes:

What's wrong with that? Don't tell me something so small like that annoys you :lol:

14 :arrowdown: (from 9) Swedish House Mafia Feat. John Martin - Don't You Worry Child [D]

 

http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/076/Music/v4/73/fe/7f/73fe7f3f-4d58-eb6f-1548-d60fe6233c6a/5099997933755_1500x1500_72dpi.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 1-2-2-4-5-12-15-12-14-17-15-11-9-14 [14 wks]

 

Release date: 07-10-2012

Format: download only single

Label: EMI UK

 

Video here:

 

download track listing

1. Don't You Worry Child (Radio Edit) [feat. John Martin]

2. Don't You Worry Child (feat. John Martin)

3. Don't You Worry Child (Acoustic Version) [feat. John Martin]

4. Save the World (Zedd Remix)

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Swedish House Mafia

2010 07 One (Your Name) (Swedish House Mafia Feat. Pharrell) -1-

2010 04 Miami 2 Ibiza (Swedish House Mafia Vs Tinie Tempah) -2-

2011 10 Save The World -1-

2012 04 Antidote (Swedish House Mafia Vs Knife Party) -2-

2012 13 Greyhound -3-

2012 01 Don't You Worry Child (Swedish House Mafia Feat. John Martin) -4-

 

John Martin

2012 01 Don't You Worry Child (Swedish House Mafia Feat. John Martin)

 

Discussion Thread Here

What's wrong with that? Don't tell me something so small like that annoys you :lol:

It annoys me because Reggie would say it every single week and he thought it was funny. That and "Who's still buying this, surely everyone in the country has bought it" whenever Gangnam Style appeared. Over-used 'jokes' get annoying.

It annoys me because Reggie would say it every single week and he thought it was funny. That and "Who's still buying this, surely everyone in the country has bought it" whenever Gangnam Style appeared. Over-used 'jokes' get annoying.

Eh, I guess :lol:

13 :up: (from 16) The Lumineers - Ho Hey [D]

 

http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r2000/017/Music/v4/2c/50/74/2c5074fe-e804-2ede-5b50-a5b76f1ad190/12UMGIM51401.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 45-23-12-15-8-11-11-12-16-17-16-16-13 [13 wks]

 

Release date: 24-09-2012

Format: download only single

Label: Universal Music

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2012 08 Ho Hey -1-

The OCC have announced some news coming up about Bowie on their Twitter........!

Isn't this a spoiler? ^_^

Isn't this a spoiler? ^_^

Nope. The OCC have announced bit...... makes it not.

It frustrates me to no end that The Lumineers continually end up at #11-13 after being top 10 more or less all week on iTunes :drama: But at least they did get that one week top 10 or it'd be far worse.
The OCC have announced some news coming up about Bowie on their Twitter........!

 

Unless I'm missing something obvious, he must be the last new entry? (unless they've screwed up as always and counted a re-entry as a new one)

12 :up: (from 26) One Direction - Kiss You [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88725439722.JPG

 

Chart Run: 62-43-12-22-23-26-12 [7 wks]

 

Format: download only track

Label: syco

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2011 01 What Makes You Beautiful -1-

2011 03 Gotta Be You -2-

2011 01 Wishing On A Star (2011 Finalists Feat. JLS & One Direction)

2012 09 One Thing -3-

2012 55 I Should Have Kissed You -B side-

2012 03 Live While We're Young -1-

2012 01 Little Things -2-

2012 12 Kiss You -3-

 

Album Discussion Here

It annoys me because Reggie would say it every single week and he thought it was funny. That and "Who's still buying this, surely everyone in the country has bought it" whenever Gangnam Style appeared. Over-used 'jokes' get annoying.

 

Let's be honest though, his weekly Glee Cast melt-downs were pretty iconic. :lol:

 

Ho Hey's success is really incredible, it's gotten much less promotion than most of the other songs in the top 15, and it's been there for ages. I think the advert is selling it the most.

Oh great, I was hoping Jameela wouldn't over-exaggerate like Reggie used to, but she's broken that with the cliché "Emeli Sande's 15th song in the chart". :rolleyes:

 

I wasn't surprised when I heard that, when Robbie Williams went to #1 with Candy, she said that Robbie's fans had worked out how to use iTunes... :rolleyes:

I don't understand how Ho Hey is hated so much on here, from what I've seen anyway. It's quite good.

 

One Direction with a massive climb....good job it's their best song (not that that's saying much).

The best One Direction song after What Makes You Beautiful. :dance:
I don't understand how Ho Hey is hated so much on here, from what I've seen anyway. It's quite good.

I have seen little hate for it here. I love it!

(32) Haim-Don't Save Me

 

Finally an all girl-band that plays their own instruments. I wonder if the Saturdays can do that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.