Jump to content

Featured Replies

The David Bowie song is boring, isn't it? :drama:

 

*Buzzjack goes into meltdown*

  • Replies 443
  • Views 53.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 :down: (from 6) Olly Murs Feat. Flo Rida - Troublemaker [D]

 

http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/084/Music/v4/4e/61/09/4e610911-7e0e-d348-8246-11ef6ffe00ab/886443607118.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 1-1-3-5-7-4-6-10 [8 wks]

 

Release date: 18-11-2012

Format: download only single

Label: Epic

 

Video here:

 

download track listing

01. Troublemaker

02. Troublemaker (Cutmore Club Mix)

03. Troublemaker (Cutmore Radio Edit)

04. Troublemaker (Wideboys Radio Edit)

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Olly Murs

2010 01 Please Don't Let Me Go -1-

2010 69 This One's For The Girls -B side-

2010 04 Thinking Of Me -2-

2011 20 Heart On My Sleeve -3-

2011 45 Busy -4-

2011 01 Heart Skips A Beat (Olly Murs Feat. Rizzle Kicks) -1-

2011 01 Dance With Me Tonight -2-

2012 13 Oh My Goodness -3-

2012 01 Troublemaker (Olly Murs Feat. Flo Rida) -1-

 

Flo Rida

2008 02 Low (Flo Rida Feat. T-Pain) -1-

2008 20 Elevator (Flo Rida Feat. Timbaland) -2-

2008 29 In The Ayer (Flo Rida Feat. will.i.am) -3-

2009 01 Right Round (Flo Rida Feat. Ke$ha) -1-

2009 51 Be On You (Flo Rida Feat. Ne-Yo) -PS-

2009 18 Sugar (Flo Rida Feat. Wynter) -2-

2009 21 Jump (Flo Rida Feat. Nelly Furtado) -3-

2009 01 Bad Boys (Alexandra Burke Feat. Flo Rida)

2010 01 Club Can't Handle Me (Flo Rida Feat. David Guetta) -1-

2010 10 Higher (The Saturdays Feat. Flo Rida)

2010 41 Turn Around (5,4,3,2,1) -2-

2011 64 Who Dat Girl (Flo Rida Feat. Akon) -3-

2011 03 Where Them Girls At (David Guetta Feat. Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj)

2011 01 Good Feeling -1-

2012 04 Wild Ones (Flo Rida Feat. Sia) -2-

2012 27 Hangover (Taio Cruz Feat. Flo Rida)

2012 02 Whistle -3-

2012 03 I Cry -4-

2012 01 Troublemaker (Olly Murs Feat. Flo Rida)

 

Album Discussion Here

David Bowie song isn't anything special, shame it knocked Diamonds out of the top 10.

 

Olly still doing well. He's going to become the most successful X factor fairly soon, I think.

Edited by Sapeod

What's that announcement on Twitter you were talking about (I don't follow)

David Bowie being chart eligible.

The David Bowie song is boring, isn't it? :drama:

 

*Buzzjack goes into meltdown*

I listened to the first 2 minutes once, and I found it boring then.

What's that announcement on Twitter you were talking about (I don't follow)

 

It was probably confirming that Bowie is chart eligible

The David Bowie song is boring, isn't it? :drama:

 

*Buzzjack goes into meltdown*

Hardly, I don't think any of us expected it to appeal to your tastes.

She has something nicked off a polar bear on her head.
Hardly, I don't think any of us expected it to appeal to your tastes.

 

What I meant was that Bowie had made it into the Top 10. :P

 

And I have an alternative taste! I don't just listen to Little Mix. :lol:

Hardly, I don't think any of us expected it to appeal to your tastes.

:heehee:

I haven't even heard the Bowie song yet....!

 

 

Its alright, bit dull in places though, that's my opinion on it.

9 :down: (from 3) PSY - Gangnam Style (강남 스타일) [D]

 

http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r2000/015/Music/v4/fd/3a/58/fd3a5817-b7c5-241a-ddcb-ee25911143ef/12UMGIM50914.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 61-37-3-1-2-3-3-5-7-6-7-6-8-9-9-6-3-3-9 [19 wks]

 

Release date: 06-09-2012

Format: download only single

Label: Republic Records

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2012 01 Gangnam Style (강남 스타일) -1-

 

Discussion Thread Here

I haven't even heard the Bowie song yet....!

To be fair, it is rather pedestrian in pace... I still like it though in so much as there is so little else to love at the moment.

My prediction:

 

1. Brit.i.am

2. Taylor Swift

3. James Arthur

4. Rihanna

5. Bruno Mars

6. Calvin Harris

7. David Bowie

8. Pitbull

9. PSY

10. Olly Murs

 

What I meant was that Bowie had made it into the Top 10. :P

 

And I have an alternative taste! I don't just listen to Little Mix. :lol:

If my taste isn't alternative (which it isn't given how well-known most of my favourite acts are), yours definitely isn't.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.