January 13, 201313 yr To be fair, it is rather pedestrian in pace... I still like it though in so much as there is so little else to love at the moment. I love some of his stuff, so will have an open mind. Its good he has returned with something new though plus an album instead of just trotting out a sub par song plus another GH.
January 13, 201313 yr If my taste isn't alternative (which it isn't given how well-known most of my favourite acts are), yours definitely isn't. What I meant was that I listen to a lot of indie music, I don't just listen to generic female pop music. :P
January 13, 201313 yr So we still don't have a recap of 20-11. Quite why they can recap 40-31, 30-21 and 10-2 but miss out 20-11 every week escapes me.
January 13, 201313 yr 17 weeks in the top 10, matching I Gotta Feeling? It'll probably sell a lot more than I Gotta Feeling did but I see a similar chart run. That's one epic top 10 run though :lol:
January 13, 201313 yr Oh I forgot this existed - has hung on for a 17th week just about then, was starting to think midweek that it'd miss out but it was never really in danger (would have even been #8 without Bowie). Still it'll probably be a stretch for it to make an 18th week and match Gotye. 9-9-6-3-3-9 in the last 6 weeks :lol: Edited January 13, 201313 yr by Bré
January 13, 201313 yr PSY is #8 combined on iTunes, the longevity of this is hilarious. Ah, perhaps it's Top 10 run will survive a little longer then.
January 13, 201313 yr 17 weeks in the top 10, matching I Gotta Feeling? Yes, never noticed that! :o Does Gotye hold the record for this century with 18 weeks?
January 13, 201313 yr This will be Bowie's biggest hit since 1986. Definitely was not expecting that from 2013!
January 13, 201313 yr Yes, never noticed that! :o Does Gotye hold the record for this century with 18 weeks? Yep!
January 13, 201313 yr So we still don't have a recap of 20-11. Quite why they can recap 40-31, 30-21 and 10-2 but miss out 20-11 every week escapes me. Probably because they completely screwed up the timings. 5.30 before they started the Top 20 - that's fine if you're allocating 45 minutes to each section of 10 but when the Top 10 is given a full hour it leaves little time for 20 to 11!
January 13, 201313 yr I actually hope PSY stays for 19 weeks somehow :lol: Would be good for the song to first reach a billion views is also the song with the longest top 10 chart run :lol:
January 13, 201313 yr It feels like Gangnam Style has been Top 10 much longer than Somebody That I Used to Know.
January 13, 201313 yr Oh how I wish Tom Odell's Another Love and/or Can't Pretend would become a top 40 hit! :wub:
January 13, 201313 yr 8 (from 4) Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven [D] http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/100/Music/v4/53/50/aa/5350aa5a-565f-1410-a9ee-aaac3a97ea4f/075679957849.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 2-9-2-2-3-5-6-4-8 [9 wks] Release date: 11-11-2012 Format: download only single Label: Atlantic Records Video here: e-fA-gBCkj0 Chart history (Year peak title): 2010 01 Nothin' On You (B.o.B Feat. Bruno Mars) 2010 03 Billionaire (Travie McCoy Feat. Bruno Mars) 2010 01 Just The Way You Are (Amazing) -1- 2011 01 Grenade -2- 2011 11 Marry You -4- 2011 01 The Lazy Song -3- 2011 10 Lighters (Bad Meets Evil Feat. Bruno Mars) 2011 19 Runaway Baby -AT- 2011 14 It Will Rain -OST- 2012 44 Young, Wild & Free (Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa Feat. Bruno Mars) 2012 20 Mirror (Lil Wayne Feat. Bruno Mars) 2012 02 Locked Out Of Heaven -1- Album Discussion Here
January 13, 201313 yr Love that David Bowie is in this weeks top 10, the charts in the past few years have came up with alot of surprises!
Create an account or sign in to comment