Jump to content

Featured Replies

Afternoon all, from my new home in Co Limerick, Ireland.
  • Replies 394
  • Views 33.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this song so much! :wub: It's so emotional and beautiful.

First time hearing 'Fade', very pleased to see Jakwob getting a top 40 hit! Sounds pretty good :D

 

And I see Jameela has changed to 5 new entries, I guess she meant 6 entries earlier and was including 'Titanium'. New entries from The Saturdays, Kodaline, Pitbull, Reconnected and Jakwob I think, with Thirty Seconds To Mars, Mario and Stereophonics dropping out since Friday.

34 :down: (from 18) K Koke feat. Rita Ora - Lay Down Your Weapons [D]

 

http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/066/Music/v4/1b/59/c1/1b59c174-80ab-cc10-df1d-cd780dc5f0c0/886443846401.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 18-34 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 10-03-2013

Format: download only single

Label: RCA Records

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

K Koke

2012 70 Turn Around (K Koke feat. Maverick Sabre)

2013 18 Lay Down Your Weapons (K Koke feat. Rita Ora)

 

Rita Ora

2012 01 Hot Right Now (DJ Fresh Feat. Rita Ora)

2012 01 R.I.P. (Rita Ora Feat. Tinie Tempah) -1-

2012 01 How We Do (Party) -2-

2012 54 Young, Single And Sexy -AT-

2012 10 Shine Ya Light -3-

2012 18 Radioactive -4-

2013 18 Lay Down Your Weapons (K Koke feat. Rita Ora)

Late :wub: for Move Your Feet, I seriously think this could still be a massive hit if it was released today.

 

I liked that Jakwob track, not something I'd expect to see in the top 40.

Edited by Chez Wombat

Has Rita Ora ever put her name to a song with any originality to it?
"Lay Down Your Weapons" - another of those tracks where either half would make a quite interesting record, but the two just don't go together and it sounds like a mess when combined.
I really surprisingly like 'Lay Down Your Weapons'... I quite like the message behind it!

 

Me too! Refreshing compared with songs about partying, sex and love!

33 :down: (from 28) Calvin Harris Feat. Tinie Tempah - Drinking From The Bottle [D]

 

http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/07/6c/84/076c846a-1285-9ab5-10d8-acc7ac291f82/886443654297.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 25-17-43-xx(4 wks)-61-43-15-5-6-5-6-7-8-15-20-26-28-33 [17 wks]

 

Release date: 29-10-2012

Format: download only track

Label: Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Calvin Harris

2007 10 Acceptable In The 80s -1-

2007 03 The Girls -2-

2007 43 Merrymaking At My Place -3-

2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Featuring Calvin Harris And Chrome)

2009 01 I'm Not Alone -1-

2009 03 Ready For The Weekend (Calvin Harris Feat. Mary Pearce) -2-

2009 18 Flashback -3-

2010 27 You Used To Hold Me -4-

2011 02 Bounce (Calvin Harris Feat. Kelis) -1-

2011 02 Feel So Close -2-

2011 01 We Found Love (Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris)

2011 24 Off The Record (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Calvin Harris & Burns)

2012 02 Let's Go (Calvin Harris Feat. Ne-Yo) -3-

2012 02 We'll Be Coming Back (Calvin Harris Feat. Example) -4-

2012 01 Sweet Nothing (Calvin Harris Feat. Florence Welch) -5-

2012 05 Drinking From The Bottle (Calvin Harris Feat. Tinie Tempah) -6-

2013 75 I Need Your Love (Calvin Harris Feat. Ellie Goulding) -7-

 

Tinie Tempah

2010 01 Pass Out -1-

2010 02 Frisky (Tinie Tempah Feat. Labrinth) -2-

2010 01 Written In The Stars (Tinie Tempah Feat. Eric Turner) -3-

2010 04 Miami 2 Ibiza (Swedish House Mafia Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2010 14 Wonderman (Tinie Tempah Feat. Ellie Goulding) -5-

2010 11 Invincible (Tinie Tempah Feat. Kelly Rowland) -4-

2010 22 Game Over (Tinchy Stryder, Giggs, Professor Green, Tinie Tempah, Devlin, Example & Chipmunk)

2011 08 Eyes Wide Shut (JLS Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2011 40 We Bring The Stars Out (Live From The BRITs) (Tinie Tempah Feat. Labrinth And Eric Turner)

2011 33 Simply Unstoppable (Yes Remix) -6-

2011 39 Hitz (Chase & Status Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2011 24 Til I'm Gone (Tinie Tempah Feat. Wiz Khalifa) -7-

2011 02 Earthquake (Labrinth Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2012 01 R.I.P. (Rita Ora Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2012 05 Drinking From The Bottle (Calvin Harris Feat. Tinie Tempah)

 

Album Discussion Here

Loving I Need Your Love; hopefully that enters ahead of this next week!
Loving I Need Your Love; hopefully that enters ahead of this next week!

Yes please :D :wub:

Five new entries? The Saturdays, Kodaline, Pitbull, Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding and Jakwob then?

Think these have dropped out:

 

29 Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

33 Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait

35 Dizzee Rascal - Bassline Junkie

38 Blake Lewis - Your Touch

39 Rihanna - Diamonds

40 Ben Howard - Only Love

 

Edited by Bré

Calvin Harris really annoys me. :lol: If you want to make uber-generic songs, then fine, but don't then complain when someone else makes a song with a similar basic 3/4-bar instrumentation (as he apparently did about that Jakwob song) as if you've come up with something original.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.