Posted March 24, 201313 yr http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t319/kimbaforeva/ChartShow1-1.png Sunday 24th March 2013 Last weeks top 5 singles and albums: Singles: 1 1 5 Justin Timberlake Mirrors 2 6 4 One Direction One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) 3 4 6 P!nk feat. Nate Ruess Just Give Me A Reason 4 2 6 Bruno Mars When I Was Your Man 5 3 3 Bastille Pompeii Albums: 1 N 1 David Bowie The Next Day 2 N 1 Bon Jovi What About Now 3 2 57 Emeli Sandé Our Version Of Events 4 1 2 Bastille Bad Blood 5 4 14 Bruno Mars Unorthodox Jukebox ----------------------------------------------- SINGLES: http://i49.tinypic.com/rhrfd1.png It should FINALLY happen today as The Saturdays claim their first UK No 1 single with some help from Sean Paul http://i45.tinypic.com/jj4peb.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/b63pqh.jpg The chasing pack should be headed by Justin Timberlake and Pink Featuring Nate Ruess http://i48.tinypic.com/295fomb.jpghttp://i47.tinypic.com/2qimolc.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/c6wpg.jpghttp://i48.tinypic.com/scyvko.jpg New to the top 40 should be hits from Kodaline, Jakwob Ft Maiday, One In A Million and 30 Seconds To Mars ========================================================================= ALBUMS: http://i49.tinypic.com/23ixtsn.jpg Making it three out of three Justin Timberlake should return to the No 1 spot today with his first album in 7 years. http://i47.tinypic.com/ll63n.jpghttp://i47.tinypic.com/34gwy3c.jpg The top 3 should be completed by David Bowie and the Les Miserables Soundtrack. Have a chat and enjoy the chart as it unfolds here between 4 and 7 :D Guests - why not sign up and have a chat - it only takes a couple of minutes
March 24, 201313 yr Author Retro Top 10 - 24th March 2012 http://i47.tinypic.com/34r8ttt.pnghttp://i45.tinypic.com/w1znkl.jpghttp://i50.tinypic.com/14dd6rd.jpg 1- PART OF ME- Katy Perry (79,079) 2- SHE DOESN’T MIND- Sean Paul (66,980) 3- SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW- Goyte Ft Kimbra (60,620) 4- LAST TIME- Labrinth (50,229) 5- STARSHIPS- Nicki Minaj (50,058) 6- PROUD- JLS (37,795) 7- TITANIUM- David Guetta Ft Sia (35,700)* 8- WILD ONES- Flo Rida Ft Sia (33,600)* 9- NEXT TO ME- Emeli Sande (30,400)* 10- TURN ME ON- David Guetta Ft Nicki Minaj (26,438) uuwfgXD8qV8 2008 http://i50.tinypic.com/1hti77.jpghttp://i50.tinypic.com/35bfkug.jpghttp://i47.tinypic.com/156e3gx.jpg 1- AMERICAN BOY- Estelle Ft Kanye West (51,857) 2- MERCY- Duffy (40,834) 3- BETTER IN TIME/ FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND- Leona Lewis (34,012) 4- STOP AND STARE- One Republic (27,400)* 5- ROCKSTAR- Nickelback (22,824) 6- LOW- Flo Rida (22,500)* 7- 4 MINUTES- Madonna Ft Justin Timberlake & Timbaland (21,106) 8- SOMETHING GOOD 08- Utah Saints (20,087) 9- CAN’T SPEAK FRENCH- Girls Aloud (19,556) 10- WHAT’S IT GONNA BE- H Two O Ft Platnum (18,600)* Ic5vxw3eijY 2003 http://i47.tinypic.com/34gndp4.jpghttp://i47.tinypic.com/x6k5mo.jpghttp://i47.tinypic.com/rvvgoz.jpg 1- SPIRIT IN THE SKY- Gareth Gates Ft Kumars (117,702) 2- SCANDALOUS- Mis-Teeq (50,000) 3- BEING NOBODY- Richard X Vs Liberty X (43,000) 4- U MAKE ME WANNA- Blue (41,000) 5- MOVE YOUR FEET- Junior Senior (30,000)* 6- ALL I HAVE- Jennifer Lopez Ft LL Cool J (30,000)* 7- SUNRISE- Simply Red (29,000) 8- BORN TO TRY- Delta Goodrem (27,000)* 9- IN DA CLUB- 50 Cent (26,000)* 10- SOMEWHERE I BELONG- Linkin Park (23,000)* LDgs7ERjC7A 1998 http://i49.tinypic.com/16tk7s.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/5dqm4w.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/2ljiy9z.jpg 1- IT’S LIKE THAT- Run DMC Vs Jason Nevins (167,000) 2- MY HEART WILL GO ON- Celine Dion (119,000) 3- LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU- Robbie Williams (72,000) 4- STOP- Spice Girls (64,000)* 5- NO NO NO- Destiny’s Child (48,000) 6- FROZEN- Madonna (42,000)* 7- HERE’S WHERE THE STORY ENDS- Tin Tin Out Featuring Shelly Nelson (38,000)* 8- ANGEL ST- M People (35,000)* 9- TRULY MADLY DEEPLY- Savage Garden (31,000)* 10- FATHER- LL Cool J (27,000)* TLGWQfK-6DY Retro sales courtesy of MW*denotes an estimate thanks to Gezza
March 24, 201313 yr Author Afternoon Jackers- As per NO SPOILERS please- thanks And I do stress this out please do not post any sales material till after the 7pm watershed.
March 24, 201313 yr 'She Doesn't Mind' is still a tune. :) Weird how he's back in the chart today exactly a year on. 'Part Of Me' is probably Katy's weakest single from the Teenage Dream era and a really forgettable #1. 'Last Time' had potential to be amazing but the production let it down and the verses sucked. I like the last chorus, though. 'Proud' is one of my favourite JLS songs and it sounds very heart felt, no idea why it flopped so hard. Sats for #1!!! etc
March 24, 201313 yr 10 years since Spirit in the sky. Still remember being at school hearing it all day long :lol:
March 24, 201313 yr Really hope the Sat's get the big sales this week! Edited March 24, 201313 yr by Mikal
March 24, 201313 yr I'm guessing there is no way Iggy Azalea has made it this week :( Such a shame. WOOOO. Go Sats though :cheer: She Doesn't Mind :wub:
March 24, 201313 yr 2012 1- PART OF ME- Katy Perry (79,079) This should have been 'Wid Awok'. ): ;P 2- SHE DOESN’T MIND- Sean Paul (66,980) 4- LAST TIME- Labrinth (50,229) 5- STARSHIPS- Nicki Minaj (50,058) 7- TITANIUM- David Guetta Ft Sia (35,700)* 8- WILD ONES- Flo Rida Ft Sia (33,600)* Still really like this and prefer it to 'Titanium'/'She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)'! 9- NEXT TO ME- Emeli Sande (30,400)* 10- TURN ME ON- David Guetta Ft Nicki Minaj (26,438) 2008 2- MERCY- Duffy (40,834) 3- BETTER IN TIME/ FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND- Leona Lewis (34,012) The former was always my favourite from 'Spirit'. The single mmix was lovely. 4- STOP AND STARE- One Republic (27,400)* It's a shame this was their only hit. ('Apologise' I count as Timbaland, soz. Despite it being their song) I love it still, but they've had far better. 'Say (All I Need)' and 'Secrets' most notably! 'If I Lose Myself' (their most recent single) was orgasmic too! 5- ROCKSTAR- Nickelback (22,824) Shame about the number 1 single. This top 10 was great otherwise! I don't get the hate for 'Rockstar'! *ducks & hides* 6- LOW- Flo Rida (22,500)* 7- 4 MINUTES- Madonna Ft Justin Timberlake & Timbaland (21,106) 8- SOMETHING GOOD 08- Utah Saints (20,087) 9- CAN’T SPEAK FRENCH- Girls Aloud (19,556) 10- WHAT’S IT GONNA BE- H Two O Ft Platnum (18,600)* 2003 1- SPIRIT IN THE SKY- Gareth Gates Ft Kumars (117,702) This was all in good fun. I enjoyed it at the time. 2- SCANDALOUS- Mis-Teeq (50,000) 3- BEING NOBODY- Richard X Vs Liberty X (43,000) 4- U MAKE ME WANNA- Blue (41,000) 6- ALL I HAVE- Jennifer Lopez Ft LL Cool J (30,000)* 8- BORN TO TRY- Delta Goodrem (27,000)* Lovely. Trails only behind 'Lost Without You' as my favourite of hers. 10- SOMEWHERE I BELONG- Linkin Park (23,000)* 1998 4- STOP- Spice Girls (64,000)* Their best single. Absolutely GUTTED it was the only one (ignoring that 'Headlines' rubbish) to miss number 1! 6- FROZEN- Madonna (42,000)* As I've said elsewhere on this forum before, one of her very best, if not her very best! 9- TRULY MADLY DEEPLY- Savage Garden (31,000)* Absolutely beautiful. One of my all time favourites! ALSO! Just noticed, when we were chatting about The Sats time it's taken them to get a number 1 etc.. This will be the 15th UK charting song Sean Paul has featured on, since his first (and only) number 1, 'Breathe' with Blu Cantrell.
March 24, 201313 yr 2008 http://i50.tinypic.com/1hti77.jpg 1- AMERICAN BOY- Estelle Ft Kanye West (51,857) 2003 http://i47.tinypic.com/rvvgoz.jpg 3- BEING NOBODY- Richard X Vs Liberty X (43,000) 1998 http://i45.tinypic.com/2ljiy9z.jpg 3- LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU- Robbie Williams (72,000) I still love American Boy, 5 years on. Being Nobody is Liberty X's best imo, and LMET is a Robbie classic.
March 24, 201313 yr American Boy is imo one of the worst no.1's, songs of all time and by a awful artist as well. Plus I don't get the Nickelback hate. One of my favourite bands (realise I'm definitely alone in this). Edited March 24, 201313 yr by Robadonna
March 24, 201313 yr American Boy is imo one of the worst no.1's, songs of all time and by a awful artist as well. Plus I don't get the Nickelback hate. One of my favourite bands (realise I'm definitely alone in this). How can you be alone with Nickelback when Jonjo has said he likes it 2 posts above yours? :unsure:
March 24, 201313 yr American Boy is dreadful, it's one of the worst songs of all time in my opinion. :puke: Hello Buzzjack! I've just got back from a long walk and my hands are so numb that I can't type anything. :( And I remember that 2003 chart so well, that was one of the first charts that I know most of the songs from when I first started listening to music. :wub: And this chart week is my birthday week as well! :cheer: And I don't get the hate for Nickelback or Rockstar either! :o Edited March 24, 201313 yr by G R I E F
March 24, 201313 yr The best bits... 2012 3- SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW- Goyte Ft Kimbra (60,620) 7- TITANIUM- David Guetta Ft Sia (35,700)* 8- WILD ONES- Flo Rida Ft Sia (33,600)* 9- NEXT TO ME- Emeli Sande (30,400)* 2008 2- MERCY- Duffy (40,834) 8- SOMETHING GOOD 08- Utah Saints (20,087) :wub: 2003 1- SPIRIT IN THE SKY- Gareth Gates Ft Kumars (117,702) 1998 1- IT’S LIKE THAT- Run DMC Vs Jason Nevins (167,000) 3- LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU- Robbie Williams (72,000) 6- FROZEN- Madonna (42,000)* 7- HERE’S WHERE THE STORY ENDS- Tin Tin Out Featuring Shelly Nelson (38,000)* 9- TRULY MADLY DEEPLY- Savage Garden (31,000)*
March 24, 201313 yr How can you be alone with Nickelback when Jonjo has said he likes it 2 posts above yours? :unsure: I think he meant the song unless I've gone wrong somewhere :unsure: I was meaning them in general.
March 24, 201313 yr I think he meant the song unless I've gone wrong somewhere :unsure: I was meaning them in general. Then you could well be alone, Rob.
Create an account or sign in to comment