April 21, 201313 yr PSY, Daft Punk, will and beebs, rudimental + calvin/ ellie Or was Calvin top 10 last week? No, it was #11. I think vidcapper must have taken 'new songs' to mean 'new entries'
April 21, 201313 yr And yet again most people thought PSY would be a one hit wonder, only proven wrong by "Gentleman" so I'm quite chuffed with #10 actually! I wouldn't necessarily say he's shaken off the "one-hit wonder" tag yet in most people's minds.... I'm pretty sure the average person thinks of Carly Rae Jepsen as a one-hit wonder, and she had a follow-up that was bigger than 'Gentleman' has been so far.
April 21, 201313 yr PSY, Daft Punk, will and beebs, rudimental + calvin/ ellie Or was Calvin top 10 last week? Great week for dance music with Daft Punk, Rudimental and Calvin all entering the top 10. 4 of those 5 are produced by the lead artist as well although '#thatPOWER' isn't exactly a dance song.
April 21, 201313 yr PSY, Daft Punk, will and beebs, rudimental + calvin/ ellie Or was Calvin top 10 last week? nope, I Need Your Love was #11 last week ;)
April 21, 201313 yr Psy! I cannot believe he nabbed a top ten with gentleman! I defo thought he was one hit wonder material!
April 21, 201313 yr Apparently, PSY has been accused of ripping off this tune (specially the choreography) for "Gentleman" ofwFr8o8p0Y
April 21, 201313 yr Jameela really should of told the caller to turn her radio down whilst live on the air, the echo is irritating! Edited April 21, 201313 yr by gavindeejay
April 21, 201313 yr Has anyone ever NOT got the maximum on this stuuupid quiz? I want to see the meltdowns at someone not winning :(
April 21, 201313 yr 8 (from 5) Pitbull Feat. Christina Aguilera - Feel This Moment [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61iOqJ3B35L._AA160_.jpg Chart Run: 27-11-8-5-8 [5 wks] Format: download only track Label: RCA Records/Sony Music Entertainment Video here: 5jlI4uzZGjU Chart history (Year peak title): Pitbull 2006 49 Shake (Ying Yang Twins Feat. Pitbull) 2007 72 Crazy (Lumidee Feat. Pitbull) 2009 04 I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) -1- 2009 09 Hotel Room Service -2- 2009 40 Now I'm That Chick (Livvi Franc Feat. Pitbull) 2010 33 Shut It Down (Pitbull Feat. Akon) -3- 2010 04 All Night Long (Alexandra Burke Feat. Pitbull) 2010 04 I Like It (Enrique Iglesias Feat. Pitbull) 2010 07 DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love (Usher Feat. Pitbull) 2011 38 Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor) (Pitbull Feat. T-Pain) -1- 2011 01 On The Floor (Jennifer Lopez Feat. Pitbull) 2011 01 Give Me Everything (Pitbull Feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack And Nayer) -2- 2011 28 Rain Over Me (Pitbull Feat. Marc Anthony) -3- 2011 40 Pass At Me (Timbaland Feat. Pitbull) 2011 13 Danza Kuduro (Throw Your Hands Up) (Lucenzo And Qwote Feat. Pitbull And Don Omar) 2012 10 International Love (Pitbull Feat. Chris Brown) -4- 2012 11 Dance Again (Jennifer Lopez Feat. Pitbull) 2012 21 Back In Time -1- 2012 12 There She Goes (Taio Cruz Feat. Pitbull) 2012 64 Get It Started (Pitbull Feat. Shakira) -2- 2012 07 Don't Stop The Party (Pitbull Feat. TJR) -3- 2013 05 Feel This Moment (Pitbull Feat. Christina Aguilera) -4- Christina Aguilera 1999 01 Genie In A Bottle -1- 1999 03 What A Girl Wants -2- 2000 19 I Turn To You -3- 2000 08 Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) -4- 2001 04 Nobody Wants To Be Lonely (Ricky Martin With Christina Aguilera) 2001 01 Lady Marmalade (Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & P!nk) -OST- 2002 01 Dirrty (Christina Aguilera Feat. Redman) -1- 2003 01 Beautiful -2- 2003 03 Fighter -3- 2003 06 Can't Hold Us Down (Christina Aguilera Feat. Lil' Kim) -4- 2003 09 The Voice Within -5- 2004 04 Car Wash (Christina Aguilera Feat. Missy Elliott) -OST- 2004 05 Tilt Ya Head Back (Nelly And Christina Aguilera) 2006 02 Ain't No Other Man -1- 2006 11 Hurt -2- 2006 08 Tell Me (P Diddy Feat. Christina Aguilera) 2007 17 Candyman -3- 2008 14 Keeps Gettin' Better -1- 2010 12 Not Myself Tonight -1- 2010 75 Express -OST- 2011 02 Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5 Feat. Christina Aguilera) 2012 16 Your Body -1- 2013 05 Feel This Moment (Pitbull Feat. Christina Aguilera)
April 21, 201313 yr Apparently, PSY has been accused of ripping off this tune (specially the choreography) for "Gentleman" ofwFr8o8p0Y I'm pretty sure it's an intentional nod to that which he had permission for.
April 21, 201313 yr Shame this is becoming a "non-number one", but at least it is holding up better than their previous midweek number ones. I have a feeling 'Need U (100%)' will end up one too, despite two weeks at number one. How is this a non-number 1?
April 21, 201313 yr Pitbull REALLY annoys me normally but he's not *too* bad here. Xtina's wails are the best parts of course.
April 21, 201313 yr Apparently, PSY has been accused of ripping off this tune (specially the choreography) for "Gentleman" ofwFr8o8p0Y PSY has not been accused because a member of the group of the group known as Brown Eyed Girls, is the female lead actress in the video of "Gentleman". Instead of making a brand new dance move, he wanted to show the western world an iconic dance move in Korea and expose it worldwide through his second international single, thus that's why you see the dance replica of it in Gentleman.
April 21, 201313 yr :moira: Morton Harket reportedly committed suicide just so he can turn in his grave.
April 21, 201313 yr What About Us is performing better than Wings and is on course to sell 400K and considering this is The Saturdays, it's done very well beyond our expectations. I mean, it's not another Twilight if that's where you were getting at.
Create an account or sign in to comment