September 9, 201313 yr Author Why on EARTH is Retro bagged in with Gaming? This is worse than the time there was a combined Pastry and Lace Wigs forum. We Entertainment retro and we wanted to keep Gaming without having too many forums. It seemed to fit? It can be reviewed later if it really doesn't work.
September 9, 201313 yr Combining two barely used forums into one does make some sense as it has the potential to increase traffic to an underused part of the site.
September 9, 201313 yr I was actually having similar thoughts to Tyrren actually. Although now he has had them also it's making me doubt myself.
September 9, 201313 yr Ooh I really favour this change. I actually agree with Tom that Jack should be reality tv mod at least some time in the future.
September 9, 201313 yr Gaming and retro are merging together because all that ever gets talked about in there is retro now (like Pokemon).
September 19, 201313 yr Any news on this? I just want to be put out of misery and told I was about to get the job before some other bitch showed up and stole the show *.* .
September 19, 201313 yr Author We have been discussing it since Sunday when the applications closed, so bear with us!
September 19, 201313 yr Author It's in the pipeline. Don't say pipeline - that means about 2018 for a decision!
September 19, 201313 yr Oh at least, I'm sure Pavel will have IMPLODED by then. (this may or may not be my reasoning)
September 22, 201313 yr And I am pleased to announce that our new mods have been decided, congratulations to... HAUS JAKE PAVEL OLIVER I'm certain you'll all be fantabulous!
September 22, 201313 yr :cheer:Congrats! This section should be much improved in no time! Edited September 22, 201313 yr by JordanFM
September 22, 201313 yr I should also say sorry to those of you who didn't quite make it through - yet again we had many really strong applications and there are a couple of people who really impressed us that we will definitely be keeping in mind.
September 22, 201313 yr YES. Well done everyone. Oliver in particular! Knew you could do it son. :wub: I was surprised that Jack didn't get it - I assume he didn't apply.
September 22, 201313 yr Four excellent posters! Congrats, guy! :D (Finally some colour for Pavel! <3)
September 22, 201313 yr Four excellent posters! Congrats, guy! :D (Finally some colour for Pavel! <3) BinWA0EenDY
Create an account or sign in to comment