Jump to content

Featured Replies

Lily :cheer: Can't imagine how close this was!
  • Replies 388
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a win-win for me here, I'm so pleased to see Lily grabbing a third #1 and have simultaneous top ten hits, she's still so relevant :wub: Have loved the Bastille cover for a year or so though so would have been quite happy to see that at #1, shame they have another #2 here...
A pretty inoffensive top 3 this week, but nothing really special.
Lily :cheer: Can't imagine how close this was!

 

660 copies

Yesss Lily! Anything is better than that Bastille tripe

Yay Lily :D

 

Glad Of The Night didn't outpeak Pompeii <_<

(19) JLS-A Billion Lights

 

Good tune from JLS, Too bad this will be their lowest charting singles ever in their career

 

You want them to have a lower charting hit then?

Didn't Rythym Of The Night the 1994 song get to #2 as well?

 

Yes it did. Snap got to Number 1.

"Wonderfully ruined" :lol:

 

Last time I listened to this, I didn't find it that great but it was alright. Maybe a few listens and it'll grow on me like a lot of other songs do.

Didn't Rythym Of The Night the 1994 song get to #2 as well?

Yep. Rhythm Is A Dancer got to number 1 though.

Aww shame Bastille missed out the No1 spot. :(

 

Didn't Rythym Of The Night the 1994 song get to #2 as well?

 

Yeah... 9-5-2-2-3-6-11-14-21-25-39-

Probably the best case scenario - not that I like Lily's cover, but it was always gonna get there eventually and it hasn't prevented something much better from getting there, it just better get out the way next week for Calvin Harris.

 

 

Poor Bastille getting another #2, I want to be able to make a Sash! joke here but of course 'Rhythm Is A Dancer' is by the similarly named Snap! Close but no cigar.

 

Fab to see Lily getting a 3rd #1 though, it was win/win between the 2 of them really. Makes up for 'Hard Out Here' underwhelming as well. Hope Bastille can still challenge for #1 again in the future.

Great for Lily, for some reason I would prefered Bastille at #1, either way they are both great tracks, not bothered in the end.
Bastille have done some amazing mash ups, but this is just OK. Its all about No Scrubs/Angels & Requiem For A Dream/Blue Jeans :wub:
This is actually pretty damn good actually...not a bad cover at all. Not sure why I didn't enjoy it the first time :lol:
Not Bastille missing #1 :wacko: I guess their low standing on Amazon killed OTN's chances.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.