Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 388
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Move' continues to grow on me more and more with each listen :wub: Can't believe how good some of LM's material has been after how terrible they were on the show ('Don't Let Go (Love)' aside).

(27) Aviciii-Hey Big Brother

 

I wouldn't be surprise to see this the US followup to "Wake Me Up". Sounds like he loves the "O Brother Where Are Thou" soundtrack when this tune was recorded

Move holding up well :D
This sort of sound reminds me of Girls Aloud (=Biology) when they were really good and were trying something different.
Embarrassing run for Lorde - surely the last we'll hear of her?

 

The chart run isn't embarrassing, and her next single is taking off now, so she won't be a one-hit wonder.

The chart run isn't embarrassing, and her next single is taking off now, so she won't be a one-hit wonder.

 

It was certainly better than James Arthur's anyway. :P

'Move' continues to grow on me more and more with each listen :wub: Can't believe how good some of LM's material has been after how terrible they were on the show ('Don't Let Go (Love)' aside).

 

I thought some of their performances were superb - Dont Let Go, ET, I'm Like A Bird, Tulisa duet

7 :down: (from 6) Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Remix) [D]

 

http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/38/24/4b/38244b9f-2ca4-a7bd-99ca-baee5ba4ea6c/5051823096744.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 1-6-7 [3 wks]

 

Release date: 03-11-2013

Format: download only single

Label: Ministry of Sound Recordings

 

Sales: 100k+

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2013 01 Look Right Through (MK Remix) -NAS-

 

Discussion Thread Here

'Move' continues to grow on me more and more with each listen :wub: Can't believe how good some of LM's material has been after how terrible they were on the show ('Don't Let Go (Love)' aside).

Blasphemy! 'If I Were A Boy', 'I'm Like A Bird' and 'E.T' are up there as some of my favourite XF performances ever. :wub:

I didn't expect this to be in the top 10 again let alone be back ahead of Little Mix :o I guess the Now album helped, hopefully its chart run won't be too bad from here on out.
Jameela is right, the video to Look Right Through is weird as hell.
Happy to see Storm Queen hold up this week after last weeks plummit.

Pretty sure it's only this high up because of the Now effect.

Happy to see Robbie at Number 1 on the albums this week to become the 1000th Number 1 album. Surprised Jake Bugg is as low as #3. Was expecting it to go in at #2.
I'm a bit annoyed Storm Queen climbed back above Little Mix :(

Looking at iTunes they'll be back ahead this week quite comfortably. I still don't understand why 'Move' wasn't included on Now.

Eminem back up to #2 on the album chart! Nice one!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.