Jump to content

Featured Replies

A pretty inoffensive top 3 this week, but nothing really special.
Last time I listened to this, I didn't find it that great but it was alright. Maybe a few listens and it'll grow on me like a lot of other songs do.
These are my thoughts exactly!
  • Replies 388
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I prefer Bastille's song to Lily's. It's a shame they couldn't quite manage that #1 but #2 is still good :)
These are my thoughts exactly!

Yeah...it sounded so much better this time around. Not too sure why but whatever. Another song I shall have to download at some point :) Still prefer Things We Lost though :lol:

Somewhere Only We Know cover is beautiful, so although I'd rather have seen Bastille at #1, Lily is still a great alternative! Well done to her!

Not a fan of Lily's cover but give her credit for a 2nd week climb, beating songs whose release dates were held back.

Then again, most John Lewis songs have climbed 2nd week right!? Or all of them?

Lily Allen murdered such a fantastic Keane song and took this sleep inducing version to the top :o

Bastille's mashup isn't that impressive even though I'd have obviously preferred them to grab the top spot this week.

The whole Top 5 is actually very overrated sadly.

Lily Allen murdered such a fantastic Keane song and took this sleep inducing version to the top :o

:lol:

 

Don't worry Calvin Harris, Alesso & Hurts will replace this next week hopefully.

Lily flat out murdered an amazing song AND deprived Bastille of their first #1. Not a happy bunny.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.