Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Welcome back to the mod team ✖ ketalina ✖, otherwise known as just Leww! :D

 

Leww will be joining Thermo in dance.

  • Replies 29
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best possible choice, glad to have you back in blue Leww! Congrats :D
Congrats Leww ^_^

Congratz Lew! I'm sure you'll do a fab job

Does this mean we lost Euphorique tho?

We lost nothing.

Hooray! Just the person 4 the job ~

 

You'll get your chance again soon Chrisikins.

Congrats. Wasn't expecting it (I thought you're more suited to be indie mod or something) but well done!

Edited by FM11

Congrats gurl :cheer: Although i never saw you as a dance music fan tbh, I always thought you were an indie bitch~

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.