Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 998
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also loving Toya after that episode although I still don't excuse some of her previous arguments. While she may have done it in a misguided yet spectacular way, I'm glad that she has managed to bring out some of the 'true colours' of Ash, Marlon and in particular Winston. I've never loved Winston as much as the majority of people do as, like Chris referred to in his nomination of him, I don't think he is being true to his real personality at all and I really disliked his reactions tonight even if he might have been in the right on occasions.

Oh so much love for Toya. She's ever so slightly mental, and doesn't really express herself in the most helpful way to herself, but everything she said about Winston/Marlon/Ash was spot on tonight. She's probably doomed in the eyes of the public, which is a great shame, but I adore her.

 

I really, really hope tonight kills off Winston as the favourite to win. What a prick.

 

I'm enjoying this series so much. It reminds me a lot of BB6. No one's particularly likeable all the time, but there's so much drama in every episode that it doesn't matter.

Kimberly going down in my estimations by partaking in that "hide the wine" immaturity, and raising a glass to Pauline. Ugh!
Just caught up on this episode and tonight's episode... I love it when housemates steal things like wine and food and stuff, it's pretty funny - immature? Yes. But funny - but her face when Jale walked off and Helen pulled that face behind her back showed to me that she actually felt pretty bad and didn't understand what was happening. As for the raising a glass to Pauline, it's because she's "smitten" with Steven who has kinda brainwashed her into thinking that what Pauline has said about her "is a good thing". Bleh. She MUST stay away from him :(

 

As for tonight's episode. My favourite episode this series, so far! BRILLIANT. Toya is confusing me. I don't know who's "clique" she is in and who she's befriending next etc.. it's bizarre, but extremely entertaining seeing her implode like that.

 

*everyone sits there rather confused, calmly and politely questioning what was going on*

Toya: "EVERYBODY NEEDS TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"

 

Ha. Crazy bitch. I do wish "THA LADS" would pipe the f*** down and stop thinking they're indestructible and immune from nomination! :\ It's BIG BROTHER. SOMETIMES YOU GET NOMINATED. DEAL WITH IT! Especially bloody Steven (this is the 2nd time - in a BIG way too!)! I hate how he's got Kimberly under his thumb too. Obviously it's all "she's playing him/he has genuine feelings for her, but she doesn't for him" blah blah blah. This is clearly not the case and it's winding me up, BIG TIME.

No points picking sides in this argument - because they're all f***ing idiots.

However, Toya by far owned everyone. I loved her rant in the Diary Room. PRICK IS NOT IN MY VOCABULARY. However apparently Slug is (I know Helen made that up for Jale, but I have a feeling Toya probably jumped in and said that at some point).

 

Great to see Winston's true colors. He's not as composed as once thought. He's got a mean streak - I'm shocked, but happy Toya was able to bring that out.

I don't exactly get why Winston seems to have gone down in people's estimations so much due to that episode, other than the fact that he's annoyingly got a sense of entitlement like Ash, Steven and Marlon (although I didn't catch the whole episode). I agree that Toya is great value as a housemate and had some points to her argument but she was completely unreasonable when she was shouting aggressively at him when he was sitting down and speaking calmly. Yeah, he showed a different side to him when he told her to f*** off repeatedly but I didn't think it was that bad, considering how over-the-top she was. He should have kept his cool a bit more but I think a lot of people would have reacted similarly. Maybe I missed something?

 

Also, haven't seen it discussed but there was a point after Steven and then Winston were revealed as being nominated when Steven said in a really self-assured way (I'm paraphasing): 'Well everyone is going to be up then because there's NO WAY we'd be nominated normally'. Then BB says: 'These housemates will face eviction...' and he's like 'WHAT :o?!' His face is amazing!' He's so arrogant and deluded, it's incredible.

Edited by Noahspike

In my mind - I don't think my opinion of him has gone up or down - but it was interesting to see his reaction when Toya actually laid into him.

It just shows that he's not this "Happy Go Lucky Idiot" that we've seen the last 2 weeks. He actually can have a nasty side.

 

:wub: I'd love for him to say "Shut the f*** up bitch" to me in Bed, but saying it to Toya probably wasn't the brightest. But again - I don't think it will change too much for him in the long term.

Edited by Aaron.

I don't exactly get why Winston seems to have gone down in people's estimations so much due to that episode, other than the fact that he's annoyingly got a sense of entitlement like Ash, Steven and Marlon (although I didn't catch the whole episode). I agree that Toya is great value as a housemate and had some points to her argument but she was completely unreasonable when she was shouting aggressively at him when he was sitting down and speaking calmly. Yeah, he showed a different side to him when he told her to f*** off repeatedly but I didn't think it was that bad, considering how over-the-top she was. He should have kept his cool a bit more but I think a lot of people would have reacted similarly. Maybe I missed something?

 

Also, haven't seen it discussed but there was a point after Steven and then Winston were revealed as being nominated when Steven said in a really self-assured way (I'm paraphasing): 'Well everyone is going to be up then because there's NO WAY we'd be nominated normally'. Then BB says: 'These housemates will face eviction...' and he's like 'WHAT :o?!' His face is amazing!' He's so arrogant and deluded, it's incredible.

I agree with you, on everything you've said in this post. Winston doesn't deserve the amount of "oh we've seen your true colours now" sort of comments. He's just someone who wants to try and enjoy this experience for what it is. But if someone piped up to me for no reason like Toya did to him, I'd like to think I'd stand up for myself. Yeah he took it a little further than it should have gone, but he wasn't in the wrong for defending himself. Ash shouldn't have used the word "prick" because I actually didn't mind him until that point of the argument, but Marlon... Oh GOD. Really hope he goes! Such a non-entity as well as painfully dull and uninteresting. The way he handled this argument and

the argument we are probably going to see tomorrow

, he just comes off as way too immature.

 

Oh and if it's true about

Ashleigh (& Danielle) apparently turning their backs on Toya, then GOODBYE ASHLEIGH. BACKSTABBING BITCH. First Kimberly and now Toya?

 

That's alright then :P

Still can't forgive her for just suddenly turning on Kimberly like that though.

Oh god Danielle and her reasons in nominations! f***ing ridiculous :/

 

LOVING Toya and her comments to Winston.

 

"GANG?! Are you okay??" *.*

 

That diary room speech was really incredible. As well as that speech to Winston from the pod. I think some people might change opinion about her... Although not likely :cry:

 

Marlon cannot handle it. HA :lol: YOUR A PRICK YOUR A BITCH SHUT UP.

 

The 'boyband' are also forgetting that if Toya and Matthew didn't veto any nominations, they all would've still been up alongside Kimberly. And it's really FUNNY how Steven clearly doesn't care AT ALL that Kimberly was nominated by one of the people whom he's apparently MATES with.

 

So much ego omg it's like a tirren explosion in there.

Those saying that the #lads would still be up anyway - this might not have been the case had Toya/Matthew chose 3 housemates who were likely to nominate them rather than vetoing people's nomination who were in their own group.

Edited by Rabbit Heart

I've just caught up and WOW - explosive to say the least!

 

Some of the things Toya came out with were genius, but at the same time she really needs to calm down (the irony in her telling the others to do so!) because it all looks so nasty and aggressive and she is very overpowering in conversations. I didn't agree with what she said about Winston though, it did look like he was just standing up for himself, just because most of the time he is composed, doesn't mean he is supposed to be like that ALL of the time and just sit there doing nothing when accused, he is human! She totally owned Marlon in the garden though, his comebacks were so immature, and as she put it, quite frankly embarrassing. Don't even get me started on Steven though, SO full of himself it's just ridiculous.

Just finished last night's episode, what a roller-coaster oh my god :drama: Never truer words spoken when Toya said everybody showed their true colours.

 

So so disappointed with Winston, he was probably the one that annoyed me most in that episode. Going from being a quiet, background character who has little input apart from a few words here and there and a laugh and a giggle now and again to some absolute monster calling Toya this, that and the next thing and just verbally assaulting her like that in front of all of the housemates? Ew. Really the only good thing about him at this stage is how perfect he looks.

 

It really is pathetic how Steven, Ash and Winston think they're untouchable and cannot be nominated. The funniest thing about it was when Steven said they could have vetoed someone less significant and who doesn't contribute, erm hello, you contribute very little as it is besides trying to get your dick inside Kimberly who has next to no interest in entering a relationship with you. Absolute w*n**r.

 

Like how Helen was trying to repel a situation from blowing up tonight as opposed to joining in and initiating arguments, even if it probably won't last that long. I'm hoping the chat with Big Brother re. Jale has made her realise she definitely should take a bit of a back seat if she wants to be redeem herself (even if I don't understand any of the comments about not understanding if she's actually human or not - you're not seriously telling me that because someone argues a lot, gets drunk and says things they regret that makes them inhumane? lol).

 

Toya is just a gem. The way she handled that whole situation was just so absurd but absolutely brilliant at the same time! We really can't afford to lose her on Friday, and I think if Marlon's actions are anything to go by he could be in serious danger. Ugh, he really pissed me off as well. Agree with those who say he reminds them of Daley, so close to being worse than he was.

So my sister has tickets for this weeks eviction also :lol: not gonna go out my way to get it swapped this time, but hopefully I have it off!
So so disappointed with Winston, he was probably the one that annoyed me most in that episode. Going from being a quiet, background character who has little input apart from a few words here and there and a laugh and a giggle now and again to some absolute monster calling Toya this, that and the next thing and just verbally assaulting her like that in front of all of the housemates? Ew. Really the only good thing about him at this stage is how perfect he looks.

NEWSFLASH! People are multi-dimensional, have varying reactions depending on the situation and aren't charicatures of themselves :P. Just because Winston is usually light-hearted and fun doesn't mean he's 'showing his true colours' when he loses his cool after somebody shouts in his face for little reason. As Jade said, his reaction shows that he's human, not necessarily a complete fake (although I do think he exaggerates his Joey Essex schtick a tad). If anything, I like him more after yesterday because he showed that there's more to him and he stood up for himself, as he should have, to Toya's unnecessarily angry tirade. Everything he said was in reaction to that. I don't get why Toya is being excused so much for her behaviour just because she had some points and is entertaining to watch - how would you react to her in that situation?!

NEWSFLASH! People are multi-dimensional, have varying reactions depending on the situation and aren't charicatures of themselves :P. Just because Winston is usually light-hearted and fun doesn't mean he's 'showing his true colours' when he loses his cool after somebody shouts in his face for little reason. As Jade said, his reaction shows that he's human, not necessarily a complete fake (although I do think he exaggerates his Joey Essex schtick a tad). If anything, I like him more after yesterday because he showed that there's more to him and he stood up for himself, as he should have, to Toya's unnecessarily angry tirade. Everything he said was in reaction to that. I don't get why Toya is being excused so much for her behaviour just because she had some points and is entertaining to watch - how would you react to her in that situation?!

Being quite honest, I'd probably just curl up in a ball and cry if that was me on the receiving end of her shade (which is really what housemates like Winston, Ash and Winston needed to hear). But really, Winston's reaction is no better than Ash or Marlon's to the situation. He was just sheepishly latching onto whatever bullshit they had to say to her then giving a little giggle and trying to keep in with the cool gang (GANG?!). But of course he'll come out of the whole thing looking better because he's got the public wrapped around his finger with the whole Joey Essex façade. Telling someone on a continual loop because you can't think of anything better to say to 'fuck off' is hardly defending yourself. It's just being a knob because you have little time to actually respect the difficult decision that somebody had to make in a matter of moments.

The context of the Toya/Winston thing was that he made a light-hearted joke that she didn't appreciate (because she takes everything far too seriously) and then he calmly challenged her about how she was raising her voice which made her lose her shit and shout aggressively right in front of him. It wasn't directly about the veto thing at that stage - it was about her demeanor. He didn't do a great job of defending himself but his reaction to her was understandable. She is nearly impossible to reason with and doesn't exactly deserve a lot of respect when she doesn't have the decency to discuss and clarify things maturely and instead sees fit to shout her face off and get offended by simple misunderstandings.

y'all let's just appreciate this

 

tumblr_n7mjobjkDs1rtpn7fo2_250.gif

I do think Toyas outburst was probably the highlight of the series so far in all honesty :wub:.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.