Jump to content

Featured Replies

Aww i'm finding their pairing so adorable and funny. They seem really warm together and it's nice to see them open up between the two of them because i don't feel like they have the confidence to voice anything to any of the louder, more abrasive housemates. I think in time they will get louder and more confident though, hopefully to coincide with them realising that the public could be backing them too. Not sure what reaction Danielle will get on Friday, but i hope it's positive for her sake!
You see, I really cannot warm to Danielle at all. We know she can be loud, hello week 1, and I understand she may have lost herself a little since or whatever, but I just can't help but think she's doing a similar thing to what Dexter was doing last year and only bringing it all on herself, purposefully making herself the victim to try and warm to the public. From what I've seen Helen's not done anything particularly wrong to Danielle personally, has she? :unsure: So this seems to have come from nowhere to me and just so out of the blue. I feel like I'm sticking up for Helen, but I most certainly am not haha. She's vile.
  • Replies 998
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up on the last two episodes and it was 100 minutes of Toya being a complete car crash. Intense stuff! When she goes on Friday, that'll be enough surely? And given the track record I'm sure someone else will soon implode! :D

 

And could we just re-iterate how much of a GOD Jale is during conflicts please.

Ugh I liked Toya last night but the the last part of that episode was just really difficult to watch. Ashleigh and Danielle are both just going to become the token little outsider bitches as well who sit and bitch about everyone behind their backs and because they've got each other they don't really care about letting anyone else know that's how they feel. I know she's Helen's friend and all, but the hypocrisy of Toya being the one to bring Helen up on her actions though...

 

Helen might be a piece of work some of the time, but if the result of this realisation re. what she's said and done is her just moping around and saying nothing in fear of getting a bollocking from anybody for being herself (which is exactly the thing Toya confronted her about regarding Danielle), I really don't know... ugh.

Helen was AWFUL at the end - she didn't let Toya respond to her gobbing off at all! It was ridiculous. Toya's been so entertaining these past couple of days, and she's spoken SO much sense. Marlon came across even worse though, there's NO excuse for calling someone a "bitch" or a "c***" like he did. Really really hope Marlon goes.
  • Author
I just remembered Callum's eeviction last year, he managed to beat Hazel to be evicted, and he wasn't even horrible, just a bit creepy. Toya is a bit louder and more obvious than hazel and is a far better housemate imo but it gives me some hope. Marlon is certainly worse than Callum was.
You see, I really cannot warm to Danielle at all. We know she can be loud, hello week 1, and I understand she may have lost herself a little since or whatever, but I just can't help but think she's doing a similar thing to what Dexter was doing last year and only bringing it all on herself, purposefully making herself the victim to try and warm to the public. From what I've seen Helen's not done anything particularly wrong to Danielle personally, has she? :unsure: So this seems to have come from nowhere to me and just so out of the blue. I feel like I'm sticking up for Helen, but I most certainly am not haha. She's vile.

I feel in the first week she was thrust into the limelight (perhaps rightfully) because of her VT and unique views so she had no choice but to voice what she felt. Since then we've seen a really warm side to her and the fact that she's been quite playful with her views now makes it so much more endearing. Add in her life-giving facial expressions in tasks and her general ditsy personality and i can't help but love her :lol: I can definitely see why some people wouldn't warm to her but i can't help but feel for her because she'll probably always be an outsider in the group and is just too adorable with it ha!

Helen was AWFUL at the end - she didn't let Toya respond to her gobbing off at all! It was ridiculous. Toya's been so entertaining these past couple of days, and she's spoken SO much sense. Marlon came across even worse though, there's NO excuse for calling someone a "bitch" or a "c***" like he did. Really really hope Marlon goes.

I dunno, I feel like if Toya wants to say something she doesn't need to aggressively repeat 'calm down' for days because that's exactly how you don't get someone to calm down. Especially when she's loud enough to say anything she wants! And I don't really see what sense she's been saying (if someone could compile it for me then that'd be fab), because it does seem to mostly be meaningless bullshit to me! Even if there was a point to it then she's definitely not expressing it well enough to be worth saying.

Aww i'm finding their pairing so adorable and funny. They seem really warm together and it's nice to see them open up between the two of them because i don't feel like they have the confidence to voice anything to any of the louder, more abrasive housemates. I think in time they will get louder and more confident though, hopefully to coincide with them realising that the public could be backing them too. Not sure what reaction Danielle will get on Friday, but i hope it's positive for her sake!

 

I agree, I find the little comments between Ashleigh and Danielle very funny. They're a great comedy duo without realising!

Yeah, I find Ashleigh and Danielles friendship really genuine and endearing. Possibly the only real friendship in there I think?!
Helen was AWFUL at the end - she didn't let Toya respond to her gobbing off at all! It was ridiculous. Toya's been so entertaining these past couple of days, and she's spoken SO much sense. Marlon came across even worse though, there's NO excuse for calling someone a "bitch" or a "c***" like he did. Really really hope Marlon goes.
Just like Toya let the boys/rest of the house respond in yesterdays episode, you mean? :P Toya was just as aggressive as Helen was.
Ashleigh just casually painting her nails while Toya & Helen were getting a bit intense~ was life giving. http://emoji.fileformat.info/gemoji/nail_care.png She's unintentionally very amusing. :wub:

Agree about Danielle and Ashleigh providing some much needed (unintentional) hilarity at the end :lol:.

 

- (whispers innocently) :blink: Was she trying to insinuate.......what's the arse lickers about?

- <_< Obviously us, Danielle.

 

Amazing.

 

Also, in general I feel that Toya is being given a very easy ride here. She was very provocative to Marlon in the garden. Saying stuff about how she had a law degree at 22 while he works in an opticians is horrible. Can you imagine the reaction here if he dissed her like that? She is perhaps the most arrogant person in there but that's generally disregarded because she's entertaining. (I can't watch the C5 clips though so maybe Marlon got a good edit in the highlights (?) because I thought she came out of that interaction worse than him).

YES LETTICE :wub: CBB is surely a given about now?! She would obviously do it! I hope they keep away from that George bloke from Gogglebox who has been rumoured, he hasnt got a personality.
That article is also perfect, the responses not so much "VOTIN TOYA OUT DONT CARE WHAT U SAY LOLZ". So intelligent.

The top rated comments on the Big Brother Facebook page are now a lot more pro-Toya and anti-Marlon/Ash. Nothing concrete, but it at least suggests she isn't quite as doomed as we first thought. It's a shame she's up against both of them, because if she only faced one I'd be getting quite confident about her chances of staying.

 

Ashleigh is quickly becoming one of my favourites. I'd love it if she emerged as a secretly amazing game player who's intentionally driving Helen to the point of despair.

The one thing I didn't like about Toya last night is when she spoke to Helen, she could never fully listen to her without having to interject her own opinion in mid-sentence, or repeatedly say calm down, I'm no Helen fan in any way but Toya barely let the woman speak! I also found the law degree/opticians comparison quite harsh as well, she constantly says that Marlon is arrogant yet she keeps banging on about how she'll have a career after blah blah blah. Granted, I did agree with some of the stuff she was saying like how Danielle is losing herself just to fit in (e.g. the whole no swearing thing has gone out the window for a start!). She's very entertaining to watch though, I do like the fact that she always does speak her mind, although like she said about Helen, she does come off rather harsh when voicing her opinions (moreso Sunday's episode) which will instantly put people off her.

Edited by Jade

I just find it so funny that a number of housemates have now said they would physically harm another housemate but Helen is the only one that BB bothers to warn about that sort of language.

 

http://images.sugarscape.com/userfiles/image/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAY2014/Charlotte/tumblr_mv2vyrI5E81rpyl2po1_500.gif

 

Warn Ashleigh. She deserves it.

Edited by Calum Hood

  • Author
Danielle is so two faced, how ridiculous that was saying how she was done with Kimberly and would never talk to her and then went straight to Kimberly and said how she didn't want the Helen thing to affect their relationship... It's incredible immature to act like that over just inviting Helen to have a workout session with them too, I know they really don't her on but she'd only have to be near her :/
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.