Jump to content

Featured Replies

I think Ashleigh is officially my favourite now, all of her observations are exactly right and I believe her when she says she can outsmart the other girls (although I still think Kimberly is trying to play a game too). I think if Ashleigh continues like this with her opinions of Helen and her clique, she will have a huge increase in public support!
  • Replies 998
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Jale is just being civil I think rather than stupidly holding grudges against Helen and that lot as a result of things that happened weeks ago. She hasn't been nasty or followed that crowd.

 

Ashleigh is slowly becoming my fave I think, she is SO hilarious in her misery :lol: She is so smart too, I'm just so frustrated she isn't using it for anything other than talking with Danielle! If she does, I think she could become a favourite to win.

 

Edit: wow, how weird that Ryan posted something so similar to me at the same time pretty much, while I was writing my post :lol:

Queen Ashleigh.

 

http://31.media.tumblr.com/7c5fa6faad806b034c82aa79c875977e/tumblr_n7x0k1mU7E1rzceobo1_500.jpg

I think Ashleigh is my favourite now as well I think they all underestimate her because of her age but she's probably one of the smartest in there . Very clever tatic she's planning to try and get Ash out . Also some of the things she comes out with are hilarious and so blunt :lol:

Edited by troylovesmusic

"GO BACK TO FINISHING SCHOOL AND FINISH IT BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T f***ING FINISHED IT"

 

!!!!!!

I love Matthew and Mark's friendship :lol:

 

Ashleigh's gone up in my estimations as well after her diary room bit at the end!

Edited by Jade

Ashleigh's absolutely awful. I'm sorry but I seriously don't see her being garnished in public support any time soon at all. All this sneaking around in the corner with her zero ounces of personality bitching about him, her and the next person (and Kimberly for absolutely no reason at all - what has she done?! Is anybody who has a slight friendship with Helen automatically an enemy of Ashleigh's?), her face always tripping her, trying to act as if she's all clued up on what's going on with each of the housemates, rolling her eyes every time some truth tea gets spilled, etc. is only going to make her public enemy #1 if she publicizes the conversations with Danielle. Look where it got Toya... Oh well, I really hope she does do something so we see her downfall sooner rather than later :D

Danielle in that task HAHA :lol: she hasn't failed to make me howl with laughter whenever she's involved in a task <33

 

And Ashleigh really coming out of her shell and becoming quite the killer bitch! Very much liking her though and if she can continue to scheme against the "bad"-lot she could go far :D

Ashleigh's absolutely awful. I'm sorry but I seriously don't see her being garnished in public support any time soon at all. All this sneaking around in the corner with her zero ounces of personality bitching about him, her and the next person (and Kimberly for absolutely no reason at all - what has she done?! Is anybody who has a slight friendship with Helen automatically an enemy of Ashleigh's?), her face always tripping her, trying to act as if she's all clued up on what's going on with each of the housemates, rolling her eyes every time some truth tea gets spilled, etc. is only going to make her public enemy #1 if she publicizes the conversations with Danielle. Look where it got Toya... Oh well, I really hope she does do something so we see her downfall sooner rather than later :D

She has odds of 16/1 to win and is increasing so there is obviously support for her. I am not gonna act like she is the best housemate ever, I think part of it is just because there is no one really decent left.

 

I said this before Toya left as well but I honestly think this is the most unlikeable cast ever, I am giving up watching because it is like watching paint dry. Hopefully Channel 5 do something about it and arent scared to put in new housemates for once because at this point, for me personally (and a lot of others who seem to share the same view from what I have seen on Twitter, forums etc.) would be the only thing to save the series. There is nothing there to keep us hooked AT ALL imo.

I am living for Danielle and I love how she was so tactful with the absolutely horrible Marlon! He's beyond disgusting. Laughing all the way through the video and showing absolutely no remorse. LOATHING him right now. MARSHLEN are by far the most disgusting terrible human beings I've come across on the show from what I've seen. A little bit longer and they might even equal Arron and Anton's levels. Conor is obviously unreachable.

 

Ashleigh's absolutely awful. I'm sorry but I seriously don't see her being garnished in public support any time soon at all. All this sneaking around in the corner with her zero ounces of personality bitching about him, her and the next person (and Kimberly for absolutely no reason at all - what has she done?! Is anybody who has a slight friendship with Helen automatically an enemy of Ashleigh's?), her face always tripping her, trying to act as if she's all clued up on what's going on with each of the housemates, rolling her eyes every time some truth tea gets spilled, etc. is only going to make her public enemy #1 if she publicizes the conversations with Danielle. Look where it got Toya... Oh well, I really hope she does do something so we see her downfall sooner rather than later :D

oops ashleigh doesn't like helen LET'S FIND SOME MORE 'LEGITIMATE' REASONS TO HATE HER REAL QUICK OKAY

OH MY GOD ASHLEIGH'S DIARY ROOM SPEECH AT THE END. Completely took me by surprise. EVERYONE IS UP EVERYONE'S ASS!

 

Genuinely in HYSTERICS at the moment.

  • Author

Ashleigh with the truth be like:

 

http://metropolitanmama.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Serving-Tea.jpg

I just can't get fully on board with Ashleigh. Sure, everything she said at the end of the show was spot on but for the rest of the show she just came across as a miserable cow.

 

As I have said before, this cast are awful. The only one I could say I genuinely quite like is Mark.

I understand some people's concerns about Ashleigh though. She's not publicly argued yet and all of the tension seems to rise and she doesn't let anything out properly. Once she blows up, everyone will definitely stand behind her. At least I HOPE she will blow up. I'm imagining her having a stone-faced cold-hearted arguement with Ash or Helen (or most likely both since Ash is so up in Helen's ass indeed) *.*

Keep rewatching Ashleigh's diary room monologue. My favourite moment of the season so far. BY FAR.

 

WE CAN BARELY SEE MARLON ANYMORE COZ HE'S ALL TRAPPED UP THERE. KIMBERLY SLOWLY BUT SURELY JOINING ASH IN HELEN'S ABDOMEN.

 

That delivery is everything.

Remember when everyone was waiting for Gina vs. Hazel, that didnt happen until late in the series either. I am hoping/thinking that willl be the same case for Ashleigh vs. Helen.
  • Author
Keep rewatching Ashleigh's diary room monologue. My favourite moment of the season so far. BY FAR.

 

WE CAN BARELY SEE MARLON ANYMORE COZ HE'S ALL TRAPPED UP THERE. KIMBERLY SLOWLY BUT SURELY JOINING ASH IN HELEN'S ABDOMEN.

 

That delivery is everything.

It was the way she said "slowly but surely joining Ash in Helen's abdomen" that set me off, amazing :lol:

You know, I really see the love for Ashleigh.. I really do.. but I need more to commit.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again now, she needs to actually CONFRONT Helen. Not just say these things behind her back.

 

I see it coming.. but.. I f***ing hate waiting.

 

I see Helen attempting to just f***ing lay into Ashleigh, and all Ashleigh's response will be is "Whatever Helen".. but an argument with Helen will secure her popularity and make her a favorite.. regardless of how she comes out of that argument.

 

Come on Ashleigh.. BRING IT ON!

I don't know if it's the editing but Ashleigh and Danielle are really starting to annoy me. They do need to lighten up more as they could have Mark/Matthew/Chris/Christopher as support if they weren't just hiding in corners making snidy comments.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.