Jump to content

Featured Replies

Jameela was such a good host though that I bet if she did celebrity chart numbers we'd all love it :lol:

 

I would! :dance:

  • Replies 719
  • Views 41.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna sit in the mid-top-10 positions for months isn't it? :lol:

 

Not that I have any qualms it can stay for a year if you ask me!

Jameela was such a good host though that I bet if she did celebrity chart numbers we'd all love it :lol:

At least she would probably have admitted how utterly shit it was each week :lol:

Got a long list of ex-lovers, that'll tell you I'm INSANE :jameela:

Ha ha!

  • Author
Martin is the forum's Jameela, mistakes are his niche :jameela:

 

 

oops I just placed the l in the wrong place :lol:

great to see Alesso sticking around the top end of the chart :D Heroes is great. Now I just hope Something New smashes to keep the Swedish dance style in the chart
Jameela was such a good host though that I bet if she did celebrity chart numbers we'd all love it :lol:
Was. It's starting to feel real now :snif:

 

Nine weeks in the top ten is incredibly good with no streaming boost.

05 :down: 03 30

 

Ed Sheeran

Thinking Out Loud

x | 2014

 

http://a5.mzstatic.com/eu/r30/Music3/v4/66/f9/04/66f90412-c310-7158-5967-3ff26054e644/cover170x170.jpeg

 

Chart Run: *26-25-29-23-28-20-18-16-13-17-18-24-19-18-17-10-4-2-1-2-2-4-4-1-2-3-3-3-3-5

 

*Chart ineligible for 1 week before allowed to chart

 

Release date: 13-06-2014 / 24-11-2014

Format: instant grat / Vinyl

Label: Warner Music

 

Chart sales: 1,100k+

 

Sales only chart peak: 1

Streaming only chart peak: 1

 

Video here:

 

Biography

Edward Christopher "Ed" Sheeran (born 17 February 1991) is an English singer-songwriter. Raised in Framlingham, Suffolk, he moved to London in 2008 to pursue a musical career. In early 2011, Sheeran released an independent extended play, No. 5 Collaborations Project, which caught the attention of both Elton John and Jamie Foxx. He then signed to Asylum Records. His 2011 debut album, +, containing the singles "The A Team" and "Lego House", was certified quintuple platinum in the United Kingdom. In 2012, he won two BRIT Awards for Best British Male and British Breakthrough. "The A Team" won the Ivor Novello Award for Best Song Musically and Lyrically.

 

Sheeran began to be known in the United States in 2012. He made a guest appearance on Taylor Swift's fourth studio album, Red, and wrote songs for One Direction. "The A Team" was nominated for Song of the Year at the 2013 Grammy Awards and he performed the song in duet with Elton John during the ceremony. He spent much of 2013 touring North America as the opening act for Taylor Swift's Red Tour. His second studio album is titled x, read as "multiply", and is scheduled for worldwide release on 23 June 2014. He was nominated for Best New Artist at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards. - Wikipedia

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2011 03 The A Team -1- MILLION SELLER

2011 04 You Need Me, I Don't Need You -2-

2011 09 Drunk -4-

2011 05 Lego House -3-

2012 35 Hush Little Baby (Wretch 32 Feat. Ed Sheeran)

2012 25 Small Bump -5-

2012 34 Wish You Were Here (Ed Sheeran, Richard Jones, Nick Mason, Mike Rutherford & David Arnold)

2012 07 (All Along The) Watchtower (Devlin Feat. Ed Sheeran)

2012 07 Everything Has Changed (Taylor Swift Feat. Ed Sheeran)

2012 18 Give Me Love -6-

2013 13 I See Fire -OST-

2014 18 One -IG1-

2014 01 Sing -1-

2014 08 Don't -IG2/2-

2014 01 Thinking Out Loud -IG5/3-

2014 43 Photograph -IG7-

2014 59 Afire Love -IG3-

2014 49 I'm A Mess -AT-

2014 46 All Of The Stars -OST-

2014 57 Nina -AT-

2014 60 Bloodstream -IG4-

2014 62 Tenerife Sea -AT-

2014 71 Runaway -AT-

2014 38 Make It Rain -OST-

 

Album Discussion Here

tumblr_netgvhilbV1qfoj4do1_400.gif

 

"I ate my dog, taste was good"

 

Now you've done it - every time I see that video, I'll get those words stuck in my head! :lol:

great to see Alesso sticking around the top end of the chart :D Heroes is great. Now I just hope Something New smashes to keep the Swedish dance style in the chart

 

Hopes up but not expecting this to do too well. Pre-orders are shite :(

This isn't going anywhere fast is it? <_< I was thinking it would drop big time come late January early February but streaming will probably keep it strong for a bit yet!
Up is ahead of Thinking Out Loud!

 

Yes! :cheer:

 

Though even for TOL I was expecting this to be so, looking at sales differences through til Friday :teresa:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.