Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 719
  • Views 41.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Wish You Were Mine' is a bomb! :wub: :dancing: :wub:
Waiting until after the #1 post is actually posted before I post the recap as I've been asked to :magic:

Thanks for the dig... <_<

So i guees Meghan isnt a 1 hit wonder afterall good on her.

 

Actually it's looking a lot like she's going to get #2 next week. But if you count a #2 as not making her a OHW then I guess not :kink:

I didn't realise it had been so long since a song has been stuck at no.2 for 3 weeks! :o

 

Brilliant top two right now, although I do prefer 'Wish You Were Mine'.

 

10 more mins of Jameela folks :( Her reign as chart show host has been brilliant, I think I started listening properly when JK & Joel were hosts!

Wow didn't remember how surprisingly well She Doesn't Mind did. It did seem to be everywhere though...

And again, we have a wonderful #1 with Uptown Funk (insane amount of weeks, 5 already and hopefully it'll hold on to get more). I've been spam-playing it and it fails to get old at all. Time to jam. (Wish You Were Mine is growing on me as well, but Uptown Funk is by far the superior track)

 

Guess that is good-bye Jameela, it has been fun and at some times she was the only reason I was thinking about tuning in.

 

Also, I think that's a perfect post to be my 15000th. New era! :jameela:

:kink: It wasn't a dig!

still quite unfair :teresa:

Next week's top 3 contender

 

Meghan Trainor

Lips Are Movin

Title | 2015

 

http://a4.mzstatic.com/eu/r30/Music5/v4/2b/3c/36/2b3c3676-91a5-4d07-bdc2-034d464ce1d6/cover170x170.jpeg

 

Chart Run: 73-60-xx

 

Release date: 18-01-2015

Format: digital single

Label: Epic Records

 

Sales only chart peak: -

Streaming only chart peak: 22

 

Video here:

 

Biography

Meghan Elizabeth Trainor (born December 22, 1993) is an American singer-songwriter, musician, and producer. She gained prominence with her 2014 song "All About That Bass", which reached #1 in the US charts. - Wikipedia

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2014 01 All About That Bass -1-

2015 60 Lips Are Movin -2-

 

Album Discussion Here

Sean Paul - She Doesn't Mind

 

I think

And the number one was different every week. He was behind Katy Perry "Part of Me" in its first week, Chris Brown "Turn Up The Music" in its second week and Carly Rae Jepsen "Call Me Maybe" in its third week.

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/jameela.jpg Iconic :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.