November 26, 20241 yr Yes its subtle, not going anywhere near the main Buzzjack logo yet. Phase 2 might be the whole top banner in like two weeks time I am guessing? Edited November 26, 20241 yr by TheSnake
November 26, 20241 yr No phase 2 - the page width is different depending on monitor / device size, so anything the entire way across would be difficult to manage!
November 26, 20241 yr Too early. I refuse to use any smilies until December 1st out of protest. Open your heart and let the festivities in x
November 27, 20241 yr I wasn't expecting that to actually be done within 24 hours of bumping the thread :o Thanks Joseph! :jump: :bounce:
November 27, 20241 yr They're here :cool: open the emoticons page and ctrl+F5 it if they're not showing yet x (will look into a lil Xmas banner for the new look too!) THABK YOU JONASSTYLES!!!! I STILL CANAE SEE THRM OMFG :jump: JUMP: AND CHRISTMAS HAS ALREADY STARTED, YOU BUNCH OF BAH HUMBUG HOOLIGANS!!!!
November 27, 20241 yr Open your heart and let the festivities in x Omfg THIS!!!! And!!! And!! Actualleh actualleh, it makesbup for other years when we got them on like the 20th
January 3, 20251 yr I'll remove them Sunday night x Correct answer, they must stay until the 5th of course!
Create an account or sign in to comment