Jump to content

Featured Replies

Voted!

 

Can we just give a hand for Buzzjack Mountain for a bit? It's a no hope sure but HOLY CRAP that's top end goa trance *.*

 

I like it too, shame I'm not in the semi...

  • Replies 301
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun fact: with this contest BJSC has now reached 5,000 (main contest) entries *.* Going by the tracklist order the 5,000th entry is 'Just Fiction'.

Only 3 days left to rate already :drama:

 

Hopefully Friday can be my listening and voting day. There's been a lot of rates/other activities going on recently.

Fun fact: with this contest BJSC has now reached 5,000 (main contest) entries *.* Going by the tracklist order the 5,000th entry is 'Just Fiction'.

What an awesome milestone for us to hit!

Is this plug session still on for tonight?

 

edit: that timing xx

Sorry had to do stuff for my mum so it'll have to be 8 now as I have to have dinner :lol:
Voted!

 

Can we just give a hand for Buzzjack Mountain for a bit? It's a no hope sure but HOLY CRAP that's top end goa trance *.*

 

Yay there are a few fans of From My Lerv :cheer: , I wouldn't say it was Goa Trance though, I would say eurodance, although it has a similar bpm and beat to trance though! :D

https://plug.dj/buzzjack-listen-throughs

 

A few of us are here now anyway ahead of the listenthrough starting so anyone feel free to join ofc x

I missed it, :drama: it was one of those days, I kept on thinking it was Thursday :drama: anyhow I hope my track went down a treat :unsure:

Yay there are a few fans of From My Lerv :cheer: , I wouldn't say it was Goa Trance though, I would say eurodance, although it has a similar bpm and beat to trance though! :D

I'd say it's hard house, but I'm not an expert on that area of dance.

W/M/L | Entry

 

08/00/12 | Daehun: Red Velvet - You Better Know

 

05/00/11 | Desbuanda: Autoheart - Moscow

06/00/11 | Cumulonimbia: Indian Wells - Cascades

08/00/12 | Ojnoj: TOPIA - Statement Song

07/00/12 | Terra Avium: Steven Wilson feat. Ninet Tayab - Pariah

06/00/12 | Singerpurear: Spoon - Can I Sit Next To You

06/00/12 | St. Burbia: Moxie Raia feat. Pusha T - On My Mind

11/00/12 | Taahino: Lao Ra feat. Konshens - Body Bounce

04/01/13 | Kylienips: Betty Who - Human Touch

09/00/13 | Unovia: Manelyk - Odiosa

04/01/13 | Ultraviolenceland: Georgia Denton - Prisoner In Motion

10/00/14 | Trifoski: Lido feat. THEY. - Not Enough

07/01/14 | East Rukahavian: Beach Slang - Spin The Dial

03/01/14 | Harmonica: Kari Kimmel - Can You Feel It

11/00/14 | FSR Rontvia: Kosmonova - Danse Avec Moi!

08/00/15 | République d'Ashton: Dragonette - Darth Vader

08/00/17 | Jupiterdonia: Smallpools - Million Bucks

13/00/16 | Tartford: Crystal Castles - Concrete

03/03/16 | Oslol: Chris Salvatore feat. Alius - Breathe Me

10/02/16 | Scherzland: Black Saint - Never Did This Before

09/01/16 | Rolloland: Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand

10/01/17 | Dobago: Q-Benjamin - BUT (You Got Something) (Jay Montero Edit)

09/01/17 | Séyetana: Hiroyuki Sawano & Cyua - Vogel im Käfig

10/01/16 | Greenfroze: Runaway Zoo - Lights R Out

11/00/16 | Espen: Josh Pan feat. ABRA - Give It To Ya

12/00/16 | Aelandor: Billy Lockett - Old Man

05/00/17 | Republic Of Adonia: BoA - Camo

14/02/17 | Persephonia: Saor - Hearth

07/00/17 | Altyr Muunilinst: KATÉA - Louder

09/00/17 | Pupok: Julia Wieniewa - Na Zawsze

13/00/18 | Summericia: Caramell - Caramelldansen (UK Version)

13/00/19 | Bøtanikkä: Rednex - Spirit Of The Hawk

 

Most woots: Persephonia [14], Tartford, Summericia, Bøtanikkä [13]

Most mehs: Oslol [3], Scherzland, Persephonia [2]

 

Nothing really hated in this semi surprisingly, though Oslol's was quite marmite and lots were neutral on that one too.

I don't know how on Earth I managed to get the most woots but I'm certainly not complaining. :cry: It was worth sending this just for that reaction even if I do still DNQ :lol:

 

I don't know what people are on about saying this was a weak semi as this has to have been my favourite semi for quite a while! 16 songs I really want to vote for already even before giving anything a chance to grow, and lots more good stuff beyond that too.

 

Have to throw some hype in particular to Cumulonimbia, such a perfect comeback from them :wub: but not necessarily one I'm certain will qualify (although this should be a good semi for its chances).

Very unexpected reaction for Persephonia tonight! Plug.dj embracing an 11 minute black metal song *.* this gives me hope that it can qualify. :wub:

 

Semi 1 was very strong, if I was in it then I have 16 firm faves I would want to vote for lmao.

Ooh yay, pleased with that reaction! Definitely need to edit some of my predictions as expected - Altyr, UVland, Adonia and Kylienips doing worse than I'd have thought here, but of course history has shown that Plug isn't always a particularly good indicator for the pop entries.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.