Jump to content

Featured Replies

On 16/02/2026 at 19:30, Dobbo said:

An old Sean Paul classic makes a reappearance in the midweek top 40!

One of his underrated tunes too.

(When You Gonna) Give It Up To Me is now up to a new peak of 30!

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 95
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TheSnake
    TheSnake

    Dove (I'll Be Loving You) by Moony next please!

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    I'm so here for this! It felt like a fleeting top 10 hit at the time that fell away quickly, but it's really taken on a life of its own since then. It's basically the gay community's equivalent of Mr

  • I've seen a couple dancing videos (even featuring some of The Corrs themselves!!) from Tik Tok to The Corrs absolute BANGER 'Summer Sunshine'! I really would love that to get it's moment again. They'

with that expansion, two other Bieber songs in the top 40 right now also fit this thread:

03 Beauty and a Beat (feat. Nicki Minaj) [2012] - Coachella impact

32 Eenie Meenie (with Sean Kingston) [2010] - Coachella impact

Eeniemeeniecover.jpg

WordArt realness cheeseblock

other 2010s returns in the top 40 right now:

09 Zara Larsson - Lush Life [2016] - viral dance trend due to a fan nailing the choreography on stage at Zara's concert

35 Harry Styles - Sign of the Times [2017] - tied to the film Hail Project Mary

  • 3 weeks later...

Katy Perry’s The One That Got Away is now back - charts at #41 this week but I’d imagine it’s in with a decent shout of going top 40 next week!

Edited by Lee_J11

  • 2 weeks later...

I have looked at the UK charts for the first time in years and shocked to see at least half consists of old songs (e.g. Michael Jackson, Chemical Brothers, Katy Perry). I like nostalgia as much as the next guy but this is ridiculous. It feels like artists are running out of fresh material.

Even radio stations are mostly playing old songs now. It seems that BBC Radio 1 is the only one breaking new talent.

Edited by Charlielargepotatoes

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm so here for this!

It felt like a fleeting top 10 hit at the time that fell away quickly, but it's really taken on a life of its own since then. It's basically the gay community's equivalent of Mr Brightside!

Obviously I would love to see a revival for this, but I don’t see it happening past the immediate tour effect. I was over the moon to see it pass one million in sales consumption this week though, I wouldn’t have thought it was anywhere near so that was such a lovely surprise

Belated post for 'Waka Waka' returning amongst the Football songs! Bittersweet for Shakira with the other one 'Dai Dai' going top 5, her first top 5 since 'She Wolf' in 09 while this doesn't get a new peak sadly.

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/07/2026 at 20:10, Roba. said:

Robyn's superior and original version of 'Dancing On My Own' just outside the top 40. Could potentially creep back in next week or so!

and it makes it back in today at #35!. Crazy it only spent 3 weeks top 40 looking back!

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.