October 7, 20241 yr I seemingly have never taken part in a Hallowe'en BJSC before so now's the time! (Although I fear slightly for song contest overload with this running concurrently with both Nuggets and The Best Song Contest In The World Ever). We're also due a Club Bizarre this month too.
October 7, 20241 yr Herbilore have submitted something. It was in my potential list for BJSC but I was fully expecting it to be near the bottom if I entered it for that!
October 7, 20241 yr Author I seemingly have never taken part in a Hallowe'en BJSC before so now's the time! (Although I fear slightly for song contest overload with this running concurrently with both Nuggets and The Best Song Contest In The World Ever). We're also due a Club Bizarre this month too. If need be could move the deadline so that the contests don't clash x
October 7, 20241 yr Just heard a live rendition of previous Halloween spinoff winner 'Tubular Bells' yesterday *.* Yay for another one of these, although I will need to look for an entry (and will do for all the other contests that are happening at the same time as well x).
October 7, 20241 yr Author We are now on 21 participants! Thank you for the enthusiasm so far!! :wub: :wub: Hope there will be more to come :heart: Once again deadline is on Friday this week. If you need a reminder DM from me on the deadline day, please let me know x Let's see if we can get more than 30 participants!! :thinking:
October 10, 20241 yr Confirmed 🖤🧡 the pressure is on to keep up my 100% top 10 record in Halloween spin-offs!! Either way I'm obsessed with this song
October 11, 20241 yr Author Today is the deadline! Will send out some reminder DMs to those who interacted in this thread but without an entry yet, as well as some of my oomfies ;)
October 11, 20241 yr omg i didnt see this until now! sent one that i fear might be rejected but its a halloween classic for me already and i dont think its that well known so hopefully it doesnt get vetoed/ or taken already
October 11, 20241 yr Author time's up but if you want to confirm a last-minute entry, i can still accept them until like 1 or 2 in the afternoon x
Create an account or sign in to comment