Jump to content

Featured Replies

But Jack, why are these songs falling so fast??

I dunno. I wish he explained it to us!

  • Replies 317
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they don't want to mention it because general listeners will start to think the chart is a load of made-up bs :lol:
  • Author

14 | :up: 15 | 8th week

 

Addison Rae

Diet Pepsi

 

170x170bb.jpg

 

1st single from forthcoming studio album

Released: 9th August 2024

Label: Columbia Records

 

Chart Statistics

 

NE (05/09/2024) | 73-50-46-45-37-22-15-14

 

Sales: 90,000+

Certification: -

Status: Standard Chart Ratio

 

93 Sales

24 Audio Streaming

00 Video Streaming

 

Video

 

 

Biography

 

Viral sensation-turned-pop upstart Addison Rae (born Addison Rae Easterling in 2000 in Lafayette, LA) became known in the late 2010s for her dance moves, amassing millions of followers online. After venturing into podcasting and makeup, she parlayed those fans into an entertainment career, releasing the breathy single “Obsessed” in 2021 and starring in the gender-flipped She’s All That remake He’s All That the same year. Rae’s long-in-the-works debut EP, AR came out in 2023, and cuts like “2 die 4,” a minimalist collaboration with pop futurist Charli xcx, and “Nothing On (But The Radio),” a storming electro-pop anthem, showed her hitmaking acumen and flirtatious personality. In 2024 she appeared with Charli once again on “The von dutch remix with addison rae and a. g. cook,” a glitchy reworking of the lead single from her frequent collaborator’s expectation-defying BRAT. - Spotify

 

Top 100 Chart History

 

2024 14 Diet Pepsi -1-

 

0 x #1 | 0 x Top 5 | 0 x Top 10 | 1 x Top 20 | 1 x Top 40 | 1 x Top 100

 

Social Media

 

Z3yZBmt.png n1LUs3L.png VlKuv9y.png 48kM43m.png Addison Rae

 

rGIWxLc.png

I would be very very surprised if the Radio 1 chart show producers didn't know what ACR was.

 

They probably just don't think it's worth explaining every week to the listeners.

  • Author
I would be very very surprised if the Radio 1 chart show producers didn't know what ACR was.

 

They probably just don't think it's worth explaining every week to the listeners.

Agree with this!

I would be very very surprised if the Radio 1 chart show producers didn't know what ACR was.

 

They probably just don't think it's worth explaining every week to the listeners.

 

It wouldn't happened in Mark Goodier's day. Or Bruno's. Facts were always mentioned.

  • Author

13 | :right: 13 | 5th week

 

Chappell Roan

Pink Pony Club

 

170x170bb.jpg

 

1st single from The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess

Released: 3rd April 2020

Label: Amusement Records

 

Chart Statistics

 

NE (26/09/2024) | 21-15-17-13-13

 

Sales: 200,000+

Certification: Silver

Status: Standard Chart Ratio

 

50 Sales

22 Audio Streaming

00 Video Streaming

 

Video

 

 

Biography

 

Chappell Roan specializes in jubilant, femme-positive pop that combines a strong romantic streak with a hunger for grand experiences. Kayleigh Rose Amstutz (born in 1998 in Willard, MO) began posting cover-song videos online in her teens, and after releasing her first EP, School Nights, in 2017, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her pop-star dreams. In early 2020 she connected with producer Dan Nigro, and that April she released “Pink Pony Club,” a torchy ballad about thriving at “a special place/where boys and girls can all be queens every single day.” Roan released a smattering of singles, including the writhing “My Kink Is Karma” and the yearning “Casual,” before putting out her first full-length, The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess, in September 2023. Roan’s unbridled, lusty pop songs became an online phenomenon—or, as she might put it, a “femininomenon”—and she hit the arena circuit when she opened for Olivia Rodrigo on the latter’s GUTS tour in early 2024. - Apple Music

 

Top 100 Chart History

 

2024 02 Good Luck, Babe! -1-

2024 31 Red Wine Supernova -2*-

2024 07 HOT TO GO! -3*-

2024 13 Pink Pony Club -1*-

 

0 x #1 | 1 x Top 5 | 2 x Top 10 | 3 x Top 20 | 4 x Top 40 | 4 x Top 100

 

Social Media

 

Z3yZBmt.png n1LUs3L.png VlKuv9y.png 48kM43m.png Chappell Roan

 

rGIWxLc.png

  • Author

12 | :up: 16 | 26th week

 

Teddy Swims

The Door

 

170x170bb.jpg

 

3rd single from I've Tried Everything But Therapy (Part 1)

Released: 15th September 2023

Label: SWIMS

 

Chart Statistics

 

NE (02/05/2024) | 91-88-68-58-45-35-28-30-26-26-29-34-30-29-24-23-24-23-22-23-16-16-13-13-16-12

 

Sales: 400,000+

Certification: Gold

Status: Standard Chart Ratio

 

06 Sales

22 Audio Streaming

15 Video Streaming

 

Video

 

 

Biography

 

Singer-songwriter Teddy Swims found himself on the path towards self-forgiveness when he started putting pen to paper for his debut studio album, I’ve Tried Everything But Therapy (Part 1). Though he’s released music and toured the world since making his debut in 2019, the 31-year-old Georgia-born artist has spent much of the last four years writing his way towards an album that would tell this story – his story – to the people who were ready to receive it. An emotionally walloping and deeply resonant body of work to be released in multiple parts – much like Teddy’s own journey of self-discovery – I’ve Tried Everything But Therapy (Part 1) is an album about diving headfirst into healing without any floatation devices. It finds Teddy working out some very big, very real issues through his music. “Now I’m watching people connect with the messages and stories and realizing not only are the songs helping me, but they’re also helping them too,” he says. “It feels like all that work on the back end, all that internalizing, is finally making a difference. [..] My debut album is an honest look into my mental health journey. I believe therapy could really be beneficial to myself and anyone willing to take the steps to heal. But, for some reason I still have something holding me back. I know there are answers to the questions I’m not ready to ask myself. This album is my first step towards being vulnerable about this journey and the steps I need to take to heal." - Spotify

 

Top 100 Chart History

 

2022 89 Better (MK & BURNS feat. Teddy Swims)

2023 02 Lose Control -1- MILLIONAIRE

2024 12 The Door -2-

2024 28 Bad Dreams -1-

 

0 x #1 | 1 x Top 5 | 1 x Top 10 | 2 x Top 20 | 3 x Top 40 | 4 x Top 100

 

Social Media

 

Z3yZBmt.png n1LUs3L.png VlKuv9y.png 48kM43m.png Teddy Swims

 

rGIWxLc.png

I would be very very surprised if the Radio 1 chart show producers didn't know what ACR was.

 

They probably just don't think it's worth explaining every week to the listeners.

 

I wouldn’t be surprised if this guy actually doesn’t know he seems shocked every time it happens

I wouldn’t be surprised if this guy actually doesn’t know he seems shocked every time it happens

 

Yeah he sure does sound shocked

oh thought this was a dead cert top 10

 

glad it's gonna miss, Teddy Swims is really the definition of mediocrity

Hajdi will be happy then, it’s not top 10

I am actually and I hope it’s stays away from the top 10

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.