September 12, 20251 yr I do think it's the wrong song to use as a single/promo single. But I like it a lot Edited September 12, 20251 yr by 365
September 13, 20251 yr What playlist exposure does this have? Is it charting on AM due to album hype or is it on Today’s Top Hits there?
September 13, 20251 yr 58 minutes ago, Tafty said:What playlist exposure does this have? Is it charting on AM due to album hype or is it on Today’s Top Hits there?Yeah it’s 7 on the playlist I think that’s the highest she’s been since AOMD.
September 13, 20251 yr 15 minutes ago, Mr. C. Joel said:Yeah it’s 7 on the playlist I think that’s the highest she’s been since AOMD.Her second highest position for her least commercial sounding single 😭
September 14, 20251 yr Tok its time but its clicking, (considering im a huge NR fan and it does sound like her [where's her follow up to cinderellas eyes])
September 19, 20251 yr "Unconditional" has debuted at #51 in the UK Singles Chart.@777666jason @Tafty @Slayer @Mr. C. Joel
September 19, 20251 yr Another top 75 under her belt! I do think BYBMH would have went top 40 though...
September 19, 20251 yr 33 minutes ago, DanielCarey said:"Unconditional" has debuted at #51 in the UK Singles Chart.@777666jason @Tafty @Slayer @Mr. C. JoelI’m so surprised this managed to chart so high! Amazing! Another top 75