Jump to content

Featured Replies

Male vocalists

  1. David Bowie

  2. The Weeknd

  3. George Michael

  4. Nik Kershaw

  5. Conan Gray

  6. Shawn mendes

  7. Ruel

  8. Troye Sivan

  9. Eric Saade

  10. Guitar

  11. Markus Riva

  12. Luke Black

  13. Fred Again

Thanks Calum

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Views 196.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Round 12: The Semi Final Results Round 13: The Grand Final: Part One Results Round 14: The Grand Final: Part Two Results Just want to say a massive thank you to EVERYBODY for all of the l

  • gooddelta
    gooddelta

    Congrats @Lukuzz, amazing run with Atomic Kitten, I so easily could have sent them myself and would have strung together a similar run. I just wanted to thank @Calum for putting this incredible conte

  • Julian_
    Julian_

    Well where to start - thanks so much all for the kind words. Thanks to those who voted for ABBA and gave them good rankings, but also to those who aren’t fans as all the participants make this event s

Posted Images

Based on the way votes seemed to go -

Luke Black or Markus Riva

The chicks - don’t think it’s even close. There were a few votes with Girlicious at the top

Nadia, Toni or Lisa

Edited by Herbs

READY!

Thinking it'll be The Chicks and Markus Riva exiting but the Female category felt a lot less predictable and obviously the most competitive, so that'll be very fun to see.

9 minutes ago, RobBot said:

READY!

Thinking it'll be The Chicks and Markus Riva exiting but the Female category felt a lot less predictable and obviously the most competitive, so that'll be very fun to see.

Unpopular opinion - I thought the female category was the weakest (songs wise anyway)

louis3

Edited by ElectroBoy

5 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

Unpopular opinion - I thought the female category was the weakest (songs wise anyway)

louis3

While I don't necessarily agree, I think this is partly because the female artists are so strong, that the people behind them, rightly, are saving their best songs for when they'll need them later down the line.

Chappell aside, of course.

For me the solo males had the best Top 5, but also a huge gulf between top and bottom whereas the other categories were tighter.

Just now, Julian_ said:

I did think are there even 39 regular members so that makes some sense!

I mean I'm pretty sure there are, even without this twist, because there's quite a few people who didn't make it in time to apply who wanted to. There's usually 50-60 participants in BJSC every month for example.

The gag will be if the imposters are actually some of the strongest performing songs though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.