Jump to content

Featured Replies

Very surprised to not see Zara or Agnes here! Both pop girlies of the moment…!

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Views 195.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Round 12: The Semi Final Results Round 13: The Grand Final: Part One Results Round 14: The Grand Final: Part Two Results Just want to say a massive thank you to EVERYBODY for all of the l

  • gooddelta
    gooddelta

    Congrats @Lukuzz, amazing run with Atomic Kitten, I so easily could have sent them myself and would have strung together a similar run. I just wanted to thank @Calum for putting this incredible conte

  • Julian_
    Julian_

    Well where to start - thanks so much all for the kind words. Thanks to those who voted for ABBA and gave them good rankings, but also to those who aren’t fans as all the participants make this event s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Scene said:

What if Florence does Angel Of My Dreams one round? 🥲

They better fcking not… I’ve already had the pain of hearing that mostrosity!!!

IMG_4706.jpeg

There are a few names I did consider here, but thought they might be disallowed for being not pop enough, very pleased to see them here as though I do love their well known stuff, it'd be cool to explore a bit further x

2 minutes ago, Tafty said:

Very surprised to not see Zara or Agnes here! Both pop girlies of the moment…!

Was expecting too see them as well, but I’m glad they’re not because it’s already packed as it is!!!

Twigs and Rosalia. This is over for everyone else x

  • Author

The Earth Auditions will land soon (either by 10pm at the latest or tomorrow morning) brat

And with that, let the competition begin! Take this interval to size up your opponents and start working out your song choice strategies and more cool

2 minutes ago, Lindsey. said:

Surprised there's no Sabrina or Tate actually

I was SO close to go with Tate

Me wondering if I should read the entire previous threads of this or just go in blind 😆 No idea what the Earth Auditions are haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.