16 hours ago16 hr 14 minutes ago, Jack said:There is something REALLY annoying about Richard already, that stupid grin omgI'm quite enjoying how entertaining he's being
16 hours ago16 hr 14 minutes ago, Jack said:There is something REALLY annoying about Richard already, that stupid grin omgAgree, it's kind of an arrogance? Honestly, if I was a faithful here I'd banish Richard just for saying he's a Traitor, like what a stupid move, especially so early on when they won't have many suspicions 😂 Even if he wasn't a Traitor, he's been so vocal about wanting to be one that it's likely he'd be recruited or framed as one later down the line, smartest thing is to just get rid now. I like Maya but I don't have much confidence in her as a traitor tbh, I'd love to have seen Romesh be picked or even Ross.I'm liking Sharon, Joe and Sebastian, need to see more of Leigh-Anne and Miranda. I knew Romesh would be a fave, there's quite a few people i don't actually know
15 hours ago15 hr 7 minutes ago, shadow2009 said:If the Traitors get rid of Ross to frame Leigh-Anne….We're running a little behind but this is what I just said I would do, invite who I actually wanted and then invite Ross with no intention of keeping him
15 hours ago15 hr Author Well that cliffhanger is the biggest waste of time ever given recent articles about what happens down the line at one of the roundtables lol. But still an amazing first episode! So happy to have this back, another great cast.
15 hours ago15 hr I would be so bad at this game. It makes me weirdly nervous just watching people on tv be traitors, constantly a bit edge that they will slip up, so there's no way I could do it myself!
15 hours ago15 hr That is a...choice of a strategy from Richard, I can't see him lasting long but he is entertainment gold with his theatrical cackles and absolute commitment to the role.A shame to lose either of James or Amol this early, think the former would make the most sense to keep though as there'd be too much heat on Richard otherwise.Lovely to have this back, Autumn is great again x
15 hours ago15 hr Ross Kemp literally playing the game as Grant Mitchell, I’m completely here for it. He would have been the wisest choice to kill first given it’s throw all the names out there.I think Richard will initially survive this. Whoever goes he’ll be deemed ‘too obvious’ to be banished straight away.
14 hours ago14 hr Interesting move from Richard there. I think he'll be fine, I mean Jonathan made it to the final last year with the whole forgetting he had a shield thing.I enjoyed the first episode! Certainly chaotic enough. I've always pretty much loathed Miranda so it'll be interesting to see if this changes my opinion at all.Also Claudia "I was wondering where my wigs were"
14 hours ago14 hr I wish they didn’t give that rotten school bully more of a centre stage in this, I was hoping she’d be killed off swiftly rather than made a traitor. It’s bad enough that she’s on everything ugh. Hoping she won’t last long although Richard has as much shelf life as Tesco value raspberries left out in the sun. Wish Leigh-Anne was made a traitor instead, hope she gets recruited down the line and takes over the sinking ship.
14 hours ago14 hr Richard providing an all timer Traitors moment. What a f'n legend.God it's good to have it back
14 hours ago14 hr I genuinely thought Richard was playing a very specific game. It's so much funnier that he wasn't. 😄
11 hours ago11 hr This will be on streaming in Australia 9am Saturday and Sunday mornings. So about 24hrs after it’s aired in the UK.
48 minutes ago48 min Im sorry but Richard E Grant and Rob Beckett had me in stiches during the ep, don't forget Ross's paranoia too, fantastic first ep, so glad this is back.
42 minutes ago42 min Yeah I feel with the celebrity version, it's theatrics at it's finest. Clearly they all get paranoid all the same, but they more relaxed in front of the cameras, they know what makes great TV. Richard saying he was a traitor was stupid, but I don't think he cares - he's having fun. Let's see how it goes, it's great to have it back and it's fun entertainment for a great purpose.Also, just seen the viewing figures.. please don't sell this show to a streaming platform! Outside of sport you rarely get these numbers.
Create an account or sign in to comment