Jump to content

Featured Replies

Danceteria returns to the UK singles chart at a new peak of #22 following the Danceteria Afterhours release!

Edited by maggotsforbrains

  • Replies 248
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    Added to Radio 1's C List from today

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    Jesus really?! So you mean to say if Taylor hadn't happened she'd be sitting at #1 right now? 🤯

  • BREAKTHETENSION
    BREAKTHETENSION

    Someone on PJ is saying Danceteria is #4 in today’s midweeks.

Posted Images

#22! Shame it couldn’t hold Top 20, which it could have done without the Taylor Swift deluxe, but I’m happy to see it with a new peak. Higher than Bring Your Love!

It's a shame that it narrowly missed out on a spot in the top 20. However, at least it achieved a new peak, and is now the second-highest charting song from "CONFESSIONS II".

A bit disappointing because of totally unremarkable TS songs but I'll take the new peak.

LS #8

Danceteria #22

BYL #29

IFSF #90

Queen Kylie delivering the Top 10.

I thought the combination of Madonna/Charli fans would have got this Top 15 with the physicals.

Yeah, I'm even more confident that the CD's made it the #4 seller of Monday, and not the #4 in Tuesday's mids!

There's no chance it would have slumped 11 places in one day and then only 7 places in 2 days (with effectively an additional day estimated streaming, which would only have disadvantaged it further). I'd be gobsmacked if it's Tuesday mids position wasn't somewhere in the 10-14 range!

I'm not sure Charli is even close to as big a draw for physical sales as Kylie! I think it did well to get to #22, though a Top 20 would have been nice. Kylie is obviously a rare (relative) juggernaut when it comes to physical singles, and the draw of the Queen and Princess of Pop collaborating would have been a HUGE draw too (plus those CDs were initially dirty cheap, so it's not really a like for like comparison).

In any case, 'Danceteria' is a massive hit in queer spaces. It was basically on loop over Manchester pride, I can see this being a consistent cult classic for Madge (just like 'Padam Padam' and 'Your Disco Needs You' are for Kylie!)

Edited by Juranamo

Let’s hope Bring Your Love gets the same 3 CD treatment very soon! I think (hope) she’s finally worked out how to have maximum impact on the charts

No.38 in July, Danceteria is a re-entry for Madonna at No.22 (12,456 sales), thanks primarily to the release of the new Danceteria Afterhours duet version of the track with Charli XCX. That total includes 5,687 sales of three CD variants, each of which include the solo original, the Charli XCX version and the Harry Romero remix.

22 is still a success 😍🥰😍

Now will we get any more singles

Bizarre?

1 hour ago, HausofEstrus said:

What an era!

This absolutely feels like justice for the abysmal singles performance of the Interscope years! I’m cautiously optimistic that if we do have a deluxe edition coming she can score another top 10 with the lead single now that she can see the benefits of having physicals.

1 minute ago, No Sleeep said:

Damn the cassette is sold out

They are going to restock the inventory soon.

^ why not all the same week :(

I ordered the cds last week 🤣🤣🤣

MADONNA & CHARLI - DANCETERIA (CASSETTE) is available now!!!

4 minutes ago, javier78 said:

MADONNA & CHARLI - DANCETERIA (CASSETTE) is available now!!!

Still sold out in the UK :(

2 minutes ago, No Sleeep said:

Still sold out in the UK :(

In the USA and Australia is available.

It's available in the UK & Europe again.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.