September 29Sep 29 Odd that it’s available everywhere still - surely 5k between both fanbases should be an easy sell out after several weeks from collectors alone.
September 30Sep 30 Do we know it's defo 5k. The only thing I saw with 5k is on Rough Trade and that was 3 weeks after her store had them. I think they made a lot more as 5k world-wide would have been eaten up Let's see on 16th
September 30Sep 30 9 hours ago, SmileyKylie said:Do we know it's defo 5k. The only thing I saw with 5k is on Rough Trade and that was 3 weeks after her store had them. I think they made a lot more as 5k world-wide would have been eaten upLet's see on 16thRough Trade are usually spot on with their figures for RSD etc., - so it’s either sold really poorly, or each country has an allocation (The original UK allocation could have been 5k and due to sell through rate they’ve added more).
Friday at 08:095 days I think they went with country allocations.The vinyl pricing is high so they can make up cash from the cheaper cd sales.
Friday at 22:135 days Charts in the Netherlands this week - Global smash UK #8Australia #61The Netherlands #88
Saturday at 13:494 days Anyone notice the vinyl is on Amazon for £12.99 as a pre order?I’ve ordered it, free delivery too! Edited Saturday at 13:584 days by aeroco
Saturday at 14:574 days 15 hours ago, pippa said:Australia peak is disappointing.I wasn't aware until now it even charted there!
Saturday at 15:034 days 1 hour ago, aeroco said:Anyone notice the vinyl is on Amazon for £12.99 as a pre order?I’ve ordered it, free delivery too!Seems to be getting pushed so hard everywhere - maybe a 2nd week in the low end of the charts isn’t out of the question!
Saturday at 16:334 days 1 hour ago, ___∆___ said:Seems to be getting pushed so hard everywhere - maybe a 2nd week in the low end of the charts isn’t out of the question!I'd be happy with that if it happens.
Saturday at 20:044 days 4 hours ago, ___∆___ said:Seems to be getting pushed so hard everywhere - maybe a 2nd week in the low end of the charts isn’t out of the question!It’s quite expensive in relation to the CD but they are so low quality. The vinyl looks decent and if it’s a similar quality to Tension/ Mom/LCA I’ll be very happy.If they can shift 5k in the UK that’s a good result for a niche and pricier product. With streaming and the odd download could reach 7k for the week. Edited Saturday at 20:064 days by aeroco
Saturday at 23:594 days Thats interesting 12.99 on Amazon. They either have big amounts of stock to get rid of as no one has bought or just trying to maximise sales, sadly probably over producedStill hoping for a few more remixes/streaming/ download options for 16th October and another CD would go down nicelyCurrently streaming about 90,000 worldwide on Spotify daily (all versions) its still my go to song and makes me sing aloud everytime Edited Sunday at 00:004 days by SmileyKylie
Sunday at 09:543 days Even being £12.99 on Amazon the response seems muted (appreciate lots of fans have bought it from the Madonna site)Best Sellers Rank:123 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)48 in Vinyl
Sunday at 10:583 days its was top 100 yesterday. i doubt anyone knows to be honest. They don't seem to be pushing yet. must be a reason why its being held back in UK and already dispatched in other countries I am hoping for a digital/streaming release of 2/3 new versions + the cirrent versions to grab some streams and we can download a few more. visualisers/a new tweaked video, a remix CD for cheap and the vinyl lol
Sunday at 12:593 days 1 hour ago, SmileyKylie said:its was top 100 yesterday. i doubt anyone knows to be honest.It’s been posted in all the usual Kylie places - the only comments are from people cancelling their Madonna store orders and getting it from Amazon instead.
Monday at 10:552 days Wanted to order on Amazon (and save £7) but Madonna’s store is saying it’s too late to cancel my order lol
Monday at 11:052 days 9 minutes ago, No Sleeep said:Wanted to order on Amazon (and save £7) but Madonna’s store is saying it’s too late to cancel my order lolYes I tried the same with no luck (others managed to cancel).I’m sure the Amazon price is going to keep decreasing too - it’s literally available everywhere and Amazon will want to be the cheapest.