Jump to content

Featured Replies

Ever since Samuel mentioned Yasmin eating crisps 6 times a day I swear every scene I’ve noticed she’s eating a packet 🤣

  • Replies 912
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

This episode is deeply uncomfortable so far. Rochelle being a TERF... well I'm not surprised. Rhianna, Philip and Omar also really showing themselves up too - Omar knew precisely what he was doing when asking about trans people in bathrooms and sports.

Twinks is fantastic though - loving her so far, she's got such a lovely energy and she's better than all of those people could ever dream to be.

Twinks is giving Sunshine and am I absolutely living for that

  • Author
1 minute ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

What is this Rochelle TERF talk what did I miss here?!

Can I call you Harry? x

The cheek of Rochelle saying someone else is going to be a prize bitch when she’s one 🤡

5 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

What is this Rochelle TERF talk what did I miss here?!

No shade but you’ve missed a lot the past 3 weeks if you’re only now starting to see a problem with her LOL.

Twinks will be one of those who’s loved on the forums but might go at the first opportunity. I can see causal viewers and Facebook wanting them gone ☠️

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

No shade but you’ve missed a lot the past 3 weeks if you’re only now starting to see a problem with her LOL.

I genuinely mean where did the comments come from cos she’s not discussed gender once 😅

  • Author
1 minute ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

I genuinely mean where did the comments come from cos she’s not discussed gender once 😅

She literally stood there and gave disgusted looks the whole time the conversation was happening and then chipped in with ‘well I wouldn’t feel comfortable sharing a bathroom with a transgender’…

Create an account or sign in to comment