Jump to content

Featured Replies

Also I was disgusted at Rihanna telling them to get Omar knowing he’d say something bad.

  • Replies 912
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Omar aggravates me so much. Disgusting person.

I don’t think we’ve had this many truly vile people in the house before?

  • Author

Frankie being the only one that can take accountability and apologise (nice chat between them there ❤️) meanwhile Omar’s sitting shaking in bed afraid to sleep because the witch will get him x

Love Yasmin speaking up!!

Fair play to Frankie for that conversation with Twinks at the end.

Just now, lewistgreen said:

Far too many people on the BB Facebok page commenting that they're on Omar's side???

I’m really not surprised, Phillip and Rochelle are bigger jarring personalities and more outright nasty whereas Omar is kind of an “everyman” relatable to the sadly many people who have these views and that’s more dangerous

This weeks nominations and eviction is so up in the air after that episode! Twinks is gonna be one of the most marmite housemates of the ITV era possibly! I’m glad she entered now as I think on day one she’d have perhaps been the first evictee. Outside this site almost all the posts about her are negative though 🫠🤣

Lynx and Omar suddenly scared of witches when they’ve slept soundly next to Rochelle for weeks 💜

Create an account or sign in to comment