Sunday at 21:103 days Also I was disgusted at Rihanna telling them to get Omar knowing he’d say something bad.
Sunday at 21:113 days Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀
Sunday at 21:163 days Omar aggravates me so much. Disgusting person. I don’t think we’ve had this many truly vile people in the house before?
Sunday at 21:163 days Author Frankie being the only one that can take accountability and apologise (nice chat between them there ❤️) meanwhile Omar’s sitting shaking in bed afraid to sleep because the witch will get him x
Sunday at 21:163 days Twinks and Yas were the absolute highlights.Phil, Rochelle and Omar can all go and rot.
Sunday at 21:173 days Love Yasmin speaking up!!Fair play to Frankie for that conversation with Twinks at the end.
Sunday at 21:213 days Far too many people on the BB Facebook page commenting that they're on Omar's side???
Sunday at 21:223 days Just now, lewistgreen said:Far too many people on the BB Facebok page commenting that they're on Omar's side???I’m really not surprised, Phillip and Rochelle are bigger jarring personalities and more outright nasty whereas Omar is kind of an “everyman” relatable to the sadly many people who have these views and that’s more dangerous
Sunday at 21:233 days This weeks nominations and eviction is so up in the air after that episode! Twinks is gonna be one of the most marmite housemates of the ITV era possibly! I’m glad she entered now as I think on day one she’d have perhaps been the first evictee. Outside this site almost all the posts about her are negative though 🫠🤣
Sunday at 21:243 days Lynx and Omar suddenly scared of witches when they’ve slept soundly next to Rochelle for weeks 💜
Create an account or sign in to comment