22 hours ago22 hr I predict a Rochelle,Omar, Pauline and Rob up for eviction I actually think Omar could and will go omg.
11 hours ago11 hr To win;3/1 Lucinda Twinks Burnett3/1 Philip Regan4/1 Rochelle Rackham5/1 Omar El Mayer12/1 Frankie Taber12/1 Yasmin20/1 Catrin Richards25/1 Rob Stirzekr25/1 Samuel Keen40/1 Lynx Noumey40/1 Rhianna Collins50/1 Harry Symonds50/1 Pauline Adeyemo
10 hours ago10 hr 1 hour ago, Jαsє said:To win;3/1 Lucinda Twinks Burnett3/1 Philip Regan4/1 Rochelle Rackham5/1 Omar El Mayer12/1 Frankie Taber12/1 Yasmin20/1 Catrin Richards25/1 Rob Stirzekr25/1 Samuel Keen40/1 Lynx Noumey40/1 Rhianna Collins50/1 Harry Symonds50/1 Pauline AdeyemoI’m actually surprised Rob hasn’t moved up a bit after last night .
9 hours ago9 hr Extended show Tonight and a big fight between Catrin, Pauline And Rochelle which results in Pauline being moved out of the bedroom!!
9 hours ago9 hr To win;3/1 Lucinda Twinks Burnett3/1 Philip Regan4/1 Rochelle Rackham11/2 Omar El Mayer12/1 Yasmin14/1 Frankie Taber16/1 Rob Stirzekr22/1 Catrin Richards40/1 Lynx Noumey40/1 Rhianna Collins40/1 Samuel Keen50/1 Harry Symonds50/1 Pauline AdeyemoUpdating again because Yas overtook Frankie and we love to see it! She's also as low as 8/1. Rob has also moved up.Twinks as low as 5/2. Unfortunately Phil's shortening again.
8 hours ago8 hr 5 minutes ago, jord said:Have an awful feeling Pauline's going to be evicted this week ffs
8 hours ago8 hr Omar is probably the person who she stands a chance of staying against but against the others she’s possibly done?! Although it depends on how many are up for this eviction (and who comes across worst in the row).
8 hours ago8 hr The kind and thoughtful Rochelle defending Catrin tonight and making sure she’s ok off that preview!
8 hours ago8 hr I just know it was Catrin’s fault I don’t trust her.I agree we’ll probably lose Pauline, I can’t stand the others and can deal with her so would rather Phillip or especially Omar went first. But “our” side isn’t arsed about her now so I don’t think she’ll have the support of people mass voting the others to keep her tbh
7 hours ago7 hr Pauline could realistically stay if Omar is up! (That’s assuming she’s actually up she did avoid it last week).
7 hours ago7 hr I just think it’s a bit rich of Rochelle to be coming at Pauline for talking about Catrin behind her back when she has literally been slagging off Twinks behind her back the moment she arrived . She’s a walking HYPOCRITE it’s one rule for her and not others and I’m sure her fans overlook it once again .
6 hours ago6 hr My god this series is vile isn’t it?! It’s made great TV at times but sometimes it’s becoming hard to watch.My current thoughts are:• I really can’t believe people are wanting two faced fake Phillip to win• Rochelle is one of the worst human beings I’ve ever seen.• Omar absolute trash. Scum of the earth.• Rhianna pointless housemate just mopes around Omar.• Lynx not a fan, hypocrite and thinks he’s god’s gift in there• Catrin coming across desperate to be liked by the vile 5• Sam boring.• Frankie??? What is he playing at? • Pauline has lost herself. Will probably end up evicted soon unfortunately.• Harry’s grown on me.• Rob I’m happy to see standing up for himselfLove Yasmin and think Twinks will win if they keep ganging up on her. These two for the final two please. Edited 6 hours ago6 hr by AdamG
5 hours ago5 hr 12 minutes ago, Mack. said:Rob's odds shortening, got him at 25/1 yesterday and now at 14/1.Shoved a tenner on him @ 16/1. If he continues like this (it looks like he has another good show tonight) I could genuinely see him winning.
3 hours ago3 hr Pauline’s going to be painted the angry black Woman and Rochelle and Catrin as innocent.
Create an account or sign in to comment