Jump to content

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Rochelle just gas lit her. Pauline shouldn’t have done that pointing though, it was too close to the face but Rochelle has been bullying and poking her for WEEKS relentlessly.

The same Pauline who gaslight Rochelle a few weeks ago?! And has lied upon lied. As entertaining as she’s been a housemate!

I think there’s clearly different rules for different people here and different favourites which is fine!

  • Replies 978
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

For me I was looking at the bigger picture, she made the whole thing about her when Pauline has been bullied for weeks and put up for eviction nearly every week.

I just don’t trust her, she came in up Rochelle’s ass. They bitched about twinks calling her names and didn’t defend her when they came in together.

All she said was "Johanne's husband?" - that wasn't making it about her, if anything she was trying to engage in Pauline's conversation and make it more about what Pauline was talking about. Her saying that then led to Pauline's reaction and naturally if any of us were Catrin in that scenario, in a toilet hearing someone be vile about you, we'd have all got upset too I would've thought!

I know we hardly know Catrin but some comments about her here are very prejudice imo and people were getting bad vibes a few minutes after she walked in but then hating on Philip and Rochelle for having bad vibes off Twinks.

4 minutes ago, Jαsє said:

Rochelle acting like she gives a f*** about any of the newbies. You just have to laugh at this point 💀

She was calling her catnip just the other day

1 hour ago, lewistgreen said:

God the word "organic" is such a buzz word. Thinking of drinking a shot every time I hear it. Hammered by first ad break.

A shot of coconut water?

4 minutes ago, jord said:

The same Pauline who gaslight Rochelle a few weeks ago?! And has lied upon lied. As entertaining as she’s been a housemate!

I think there’s clearly different rules for different people here and different favourites which is fine!

The one thing I’ll agree on are that there are clearly different rules - different rules for people of colour compared to Rochelle. We aren’t going to agree on this topic when poc have suffered micro aggressions from Rochelle.

7 minutes ago, HausofEstrus said:

All she said was "Johanne's husband?" - that wasn't making it about her, if anything she was trying to engage in Pauline's conversation and make it more about what Pauline was talking about. Her saying that then led to Pauline's reaction and naturally if any of us were Catrin in that scenario, in a toilet hearing someone be vile about you, we'd have all got upset too I would've thought!

I know we hardly know Catrin but some comments about her here are very prejudice imo and people were getting bad vibes a few minutes after she walked in but then hating on Philip and Rochelle for having bad vibes off Twinks.

She could have handled the situation with Catrin better I agree. I just think Catrin should have considered Pauline’s been up numerous times and how she must be feeling instead of making it all about her.

I get you have a different vibe from Catrin. I have my own and I hope yours is right I’m just not sure on her intentions.

I get the impression that Twinks and Catrin haven't seen much of the show before entering? They certainly haven't suggested they know anything despite the panic from the likes of Philip thinking they'd know things that had been broadcast. Catrin said to Pauline she didn't know she'd been up for eviction previously.

Darling we all shut our mouths when you did your nominations! ☠️🤣 Rob turning into an icon!

  • Author
8 minutes ago, HausofEstrus said:

All she said was "Johanne's husband?" - that wasn't making it about her, if anything she was trying to engage in Pauline's conversation and make it more about what Pauline was talking about. Her saying that then led to Pauline's reaction and naturally if any of us were Catrin in that scenario, in a toilet hearing someone be vile about you, we'd have all got upset too I would've thought!

I know we hardly know Catrin but some comments about her here are very prejudice imo and people were getting bad vibes a few minutes after she walked in but then hating on Philip and Rochelle for having bad vibes off Twinks.

Unlike Twinks, Catrin appears to have zero tact. Twinks has made it clear that she won’t try and force connections with people, and is instead letting things happen naturally if people want it to. Catrin, on the other hand, who is definitely aligning herself with a group of deeply problematic people, is trying to force a connection with Pauline at an ungodly hour when she’s clearly not in the mood for it feeling some type of way, ending up just poking the bear and making things 100x worse than they needed to be. But of course Pauline’s the villain.

1 hour ago, Calum said:

Twinks wasting a nomination on Frankie (I understand her reasoning which is valid) instead of Omar is WILD

I get her annoyance with both but don’t get why she can’t understand it. If someone came up to me in their first day in the house and told me they are a witch. That’s one thing I would remember about the convo and most likely would say it to someone else as it’s a pretty unconventional thing to say.

1 hour ago, Jack said:

That's me firmly checked out of the show I think.

Thanks for the laugh reacts.

Really kind.

I'm just so glad that group are all backstabbing gossips, they're gonna be putting each other up the moment noms are back to being private

1 hour ago, Scene said:

Ugh Twinks you had one job!

The Pussycat Dolls when they see half their concert tickets are still unsold

If Rhianna, Rochelle or any of the men acted the way Pauline did tonight this site would be in uproar?!?! Definitely very much in the wrong on this occasion. You guys are genuinely watching a whole other show ☠️.

Pauline constantly plays the victim and poor me act when she’s up for eviction as well?!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.