Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author

What a queen refusing to answer cheeseblock

It truly is unbelievable that the two black women in the house have been given formal warnings for tedious reasons, and the only ones that have been shown. The edit is and always has been 100% to protect Rochelle.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

Rochelle and Philip are just hideous. I genuinely can't fathom how anybody could support either of them.

Yasmin I Hope you realise that Rihanna is not your friend! Philip was already obvious.

12 minutes ago, jord said:

I can’t lie I fear I’ll always be pro Rochelle until she outright causes something herself

The irony of Rhianna saying “chest it” and recoiling when it’s played back. tearsmile

  • Author

She talks so much shit about so many people she can’t even remember what she’s said tearsmile

Rihanna and Omar continue to be weirdos. Here Rihanna goes to attacking twinks’ dress sense. Pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Jαsє said:

I forgot Catrin existed again 💀

The Savannah to Twinks' Isabelle

(BB18 reference)

Hate that i cant really watch the show a sits not aired here in Ireland like it used to but from all the clips i have saw it looks like its a great season.

2 hours ago, Padamic_Tension said:

Hate that i cant really watch the show a sits not aired here in Ireland like it used to but from all the clips i have saw it looks like its a great season.

It’s on the ITV Reality YouTube channel, it posts full episodes!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.