Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

It has occured to me that there's no thread for my most anticipated album of the year with 3 killer tracks already out.

Album, 'Age Of The Exhibitionist' out on September 4th.

Edited by Calum
Please prefix tags

  • Replies 11
  • Views 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • blacksquare
    blacksquare

    My faves! 'Metamorphia' does immediately make me want to put 'Welcome to My Island' on after though, which is no bad thing, a bonus really 🖤

  • Echoing the love for Corsetry & Metamorphia, both incredible.

I discovered her yesterday by listening to Salvation and found it bonkers and brilliant, if a little too loud at times~ nevertheless excited for this album now and assume I will be hearing a lot of it on max volume whenever I am with you @RobBot x

  • Author
1 hour ago, HausofMayhem said:

I discovered her yesterday by listening to Salvation and found it bonkers and brilliant, if a little too loud at times~ nevertheless excited for this album now and assume I will be hearing a lot of it on max volume whenever I am with you @RobBot x

TURN IT UP TURN IT UP 📣📣

I’m so excited for this project after how good her last era was but so far ‘Hot Wet Delirious’ is the only 10/10 of the three. It’s incredible though. One of my fave singles of 2026 without a doubt!

Edited by Josh!

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

AN ALBUMMMM.

It really goes off from moment 1 and doesn’t let up throughout, huh? She feels like a little sister to Slayyyter this era and I really love it for her. The singles have all been fantastic - particularly Hot Wet Delirious, which hasn’t got old for me at all.

But she really took the success of Sugar Water Cyanide and ran with it with this album. It’s confident, brash and dominant. Miss Delicious, Metamorphia and Waschesalon are the standouts from my first listen but I can see myself going back to most of it tbh.

Need more people to give her her flowers, I can’t keep talking about this to myself 😭

I felt a little meh on 1st listen. Wet Hot D is by far the best track on the album.

Had no idea what she was saying on barely any of the songs though without looking at Genius.

Do need to give it another listen.

Gave this a go!

'Corsetry' (could easily be an Addison song) and 'Metamorphia' are my album track highlights at the moment 💕

On 09/09/2026 at 12:26, Jade said:

Gave this a go!

'Corsetry' (could easily be an Addison song) and 'Metamorphia' are my album track highlights at the moment 💕


My faves!

'Metamorphia' does immediately make me want to put 'Welcome to My Island' on after though, which is no bad thing, a bonus really 🖤


Echoing the love for Corsetry & Metamorphia, both incredible.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.